Background Image

Traitor Assault having problems

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Scoligrosis, May 16, 2017.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Pistol is how you win melee.

We have all seen those type of videos where the guy pwns a group of unaware enemy's that forgot where there rmb is from behind.They are getting old just stop.
  2. whhhhhaaaaaa???
    khorne+good ol'chainsword+screams and curses=top the scoreboadr
  3. MoK, NCS if you have it, Chainsword or Powersword if you don't.
    After playing Khorne for so long, trying to play Nurgle or Slaanesh melee is folly. You need to have pocket healers with them. Good luck finding those guys, let alone convincing one to follow you. Get good with Khorne and you'll never depend on anyone ever again.
    Ultragoy likes this.
  4. Slayer88 Recruit

NCS? Is that the Necrotic Chain Sword?... you'd really use that as a MoK melee guy?
    Ultragoy likes this.
  5. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Its the best melee weapon in chaos's arsenal and it is a chain sword so Lord Khorne would be ok with it.
    Ultragoy and Deathwish like this.
  6. Slayer88 Recruit

And the poison ignores Armor completely and just damages the health underneath... right? Does this proc Lifesteal?
  7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Posion is on hit but it dose ignore armor and is very cheesy and it still actives on clangs.
  8. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

No it doesn't,Not for me anyway when I use it or when I'm on the receiving of it.Maybe you're just unlucky with a bug or lag.
  9. Slayer88 Recruit

What does "Poison is on hit" mean? I thought it applied a DoT? Does it instead just deal damage through the Armor?
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

When you hit it applies the dot.Poison only damages health but the actual hit will still hurt armour.