Background Image

Toughness

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Nhakt, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

i'd lose the Lifesteal. its not something that actually helps you that much that its worth 100 lp
    it used to be better back when melee classes had built in lifesteal to scale with it.
    nowadays its just 10 life per fast attack 25 life for a hard hit orso. meanwhile a bolter does like 40 damage 333 times per minute.
    LL is more for chaos who can double up with mark of khorne to reach 40% or eldar howling banshees who can reach 30% LL with some wargear and a LL mod on the Psword.
    and even then it's barely viable for HB.

for 100 Lp you could get so much better stuff .
  2. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Menial

I wonder how he gets the points together for that cause relic armor + 20 toughness is 500lp + 250 lp shield +400 lp powersword with lifesteal and damage. For a normal ground assault chainsword with damage is only possible. for a veteran you have so much points to spare that you can afford lifesteal its still not good tho
  3. Standard bolt pistol, no +stamina, no pineapple or medkit. I'd give it a too inflexible/10
  4. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Menial

I only read shield it seems and thought he meant he is using shield :)
  5. Unbiased Unbias3d Steam Early Access

Toughness is cost effective, but makes you slightly less spongy than raw hp/armor gear

LSM lacks a lot of toughness mods though, aside from devs and ga, so i honestly tend to forgo tank for more utility items,and just use leftover lp for a purity seal or some trinkets. That's just me though.