Background Image

Total War: Warhammer

Discussion in 'Other GW Licensees' started by Valrak, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Azunar, The Everchosen Azathoth Arkhona Vanguard

Turn 333

Kislev is gone, the many northern settlements are gone, and Corruption is spreading pretty well.
  2. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I read about a mod somewhere that removes the agents /tones down there assassin like nature. That should just be a game feature imo. Check box that has the option "makes assassins less aggresive/frequent would make the fighting more fun.
  3. Azunar, The Everchosen Azathoth Arkhona Vanguard

Well.

Something went wrong with my save file, and now I need to start all over again.

Great.......
  4. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

This happened to me as well during my Empire campaign...at least it gave me an option to say fuck it and try some other faction haha
  5. Am I the only one bothered by the fact that there is no real ending in the campaign? You get a screen that basically says "The end!"
  6. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

I wasn't that bothered. I didn't expect much else to be honest.
  7. Well I got some mods and am playing as Bretonnia and so far it's actually pretty good I love the landscape of the battles in Bretonnia and like having armies of colorful Knights and stupid but loyal peasants at my disposal. On a side note I actually suck at playing as orcs and am better as the Empire and chaos not really sure what that says about me but just felt like puting it out there.
  8. Patch today, with free LC of Blood Knights for VC and DLC of blood and gore if you want that.
  9. Back in my day, those were called updates.
    Dark-Knight and Galen like this.
  10. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

I'm just happy Blood Knights are new and I didn't somehow miss their existence.