Background Image

Total War: Warhammer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Valrak, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Krooza Nob Bozz KroozaNob Well-Known Member

I play the game, and you would be amazed by how effective some goblins with spears can be at breaking gates...

Also, I have been seeing pretty varied armies so far, both for enemies and allies.

On top of that, I prob listened to the most funny sentence said by a goblin being approached diplomatically by an ork
    "An other greenskin tribe? Welcome my friend! (Take out the choppas lads)"
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Are you joking or is this sh!t real?Because last time i checked you need "proper equipment" to attack gates in TW games(super torches do not count).
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Just bought the game. Now I will find this stuff out first hand. Greenskin horde here I come!
  4. Gromnig Segersgia Subordinate

Been playing it for a while. Had to restart a few times. Either this game has ramped up the campaign difficulty, or I just suck at strategy games. (I think it might be a bit of both)
  5. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Just started an ork campaign. Already confused as to why I have a scrawny humie as an "advisor". Grimgor don't need no stinking advisors!
  6. Pm713 Pm713 Subordinate

Yes he does! They advise you on which part of the enemy wall is weakest.....by being catapulted into it.
  7. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

There should be an option to turn off the advisor...At least there used to be in older TW games.
  8. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

I dont get why its an old man to begin with. Was a goblin or something too much too ask for for the greenskins to have?
    Galen likes this.
  9. Well sure, but the only resource building is late tier, so you really can't have more than one army without going into negative income. It's definitely extra Hard mode.

Doing better now, 3rd times the charm...
    You can shut him up after the intro, but he's a thrall of Tzneetch so he goes to whatever faction you play as.
  10. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

It just doesnt fit gimgore's lore from what I've seen. Pretty sure he would just eat him as soon as he showed up.

Also after a few hours of play I can safely say....I still really hate dwarves. Bastards keep hit and running my camps before I can catch up to them.
    Grigdusher likes this.