Background Image

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Announcement Cinematic Trailer !!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Brother-Bardiel, Mar 31, 2017.

1. I'd buy any game where I could play Kharadron Overlords.
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

I hope they do ind, Nippon and the east for once in the war hammer franchise. Would be awesome for 3rd game
  3. Frank FrankM Curator

then we find out its an april fools joke
  4. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

yes a end time or age of sigmar themed game.

that because they will probally run out of faction with tw w2 dlc
    Brother-Bardiel likes this.
  5. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

6. Tarantus Tarantus Arkhona Vanguard

The goal is to combine 1 and 2 and into one big map, that is why they rush :)
  7. FIREston JimFireston First Blood!

i dont understand the point of making a second one already. People were complainign that the DLCs were too expensive so they make another game? They should have just kept adding major DLCs and updates to the game instead of making a sequel. It hasnt even been out that long.

Whatever as long as it makes fans of the game happy i guess. I got pretty bored of Total Warhammer after about 60hrs. Waiting for teamates to do shit in coop-campaign drains my life away. I feel older after every single game.
  8. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

CA marketing at its finest, I mean that they are even calling it "Warhammer 2" is absurd. it's obvious that this is just an expansion to the game we already have.
    FrankM likes this.
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

it was supposed to be a 3 game series from the start.
  10. Madork Gunna DarkGraven Arkhona Vanguard

Like the Dawn of War 2 'expansions' except you know Dawn of War 2 was a generally decent game even if some of the characters were weird with their MEHTAL BAWXES

[​IMG]