Background Image

To Wear Your God Mark With Pride. . .

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Schwifty, Jul 1, 2018.

?

Do you hide your god mark or show it with pride?

1. Yes I like to let my team know what to expect from me

2. No I don't want to give any advantage away to the enemy

3. KILLINGBLOODSKULLSMNRAAHH! - Not a Tzeentch follower

4. I'm still in denial about the 'change' it's a sore subject - Closet Loyalist

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. . . . Or hide it so as not to give away what advantage you have over your enemy.

I'm a bit divided on the subject, sometimes I do sometimes I don't.

I mean it's good to know weather your up against Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle or Slaanesh as an enemy player as you'll change your plan of attack accordingly. So are we giving our opponent the edge of knowledge by wearing our god marks with pride?

On the other hand it's good to let your Sorcerer know weather you can be healed or not, usually I'll look for the typical red glowing shoulder pad and just pass over him for a Khornite and move on to the next healable target.

So, do you hide your god mark strategically? or do you wear it with pride letting your Sorcerer know weather to help you or not.

One strategy I've been using lately is to make my TA look as much like a Sorcerer as possible -winged helm with star in middle- so they think my walking wall of dead meat Nurgle Assault Marine is a weak target / sorcerer. Or wearing the round default helm and hiding my god marks so I look as much like LSM as possible for sneaky tactics - works well on Iron Warriors.
  2. A skull is a skull whether from aa nurgl marine or Slaanesh marine or whatever. I find a if it's hidden or not
  3. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

For me it's not really a matter of pride. I choose to wear a different right shoulder that covers the mark because I think the marks look a little meh. If the vet version of the marks where the standard appearance, especially the vet Khorne Mark, I would roll with it more often instead of something like ribcage or bleeding demon.
    Vaanes likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I paid real money for a shoulder pad I cant even use...
    Somebody &^%$%@# fix this shit already...
    I can't stand not being symmetrical..
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Here's to hoping that one day I can display my right skull shoulder on my IW and use MoK at the same time.
    Data8671 likes this.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I swear this is what I feel like..
    [​IMG]
  7. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Rubbing one out while looking at cosmetics in EC? Lol! JK. I know the asymmetry is just killing you.
  8. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I feel naked on one arm without the batwing.

Sort it out.
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Funny how this thread went from a choice about the tactical advantages/disadvantages of showing a Mark to being about bugged shoulder coding.
  10. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I want my Bat Wings to be on show to everyone.

Instead I have to have some mark of display :(

Bitches love Batwings.png