Background Image

To Wear Your God Mark With Pride. . .

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Schwifty, Jul 1, 2018.

?

Do you hide your god mark or show it with pride?

1. Yes I like to let my team know what to expect from me

2. No I don't want to give any advantage away to the enemy

3. KILLINGBLOODSKULLSMNRAAHH! - Not a Tzeentch follower

4. I'm still in denial about the 'change' it's a sore subject - Closet Loyalist

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. . . . Or hide it so as not to give away what advantage you have over your enemy.

I'm a bit divided on the subject, sometimes I do sometimes I don't.

I mean it's good to know weather your up against Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle or Slaanesh as an enemy player as you'll change your plan of attack accordingly. So are we giving our opponent the edge of knowledge by wearing our god marks with pride?

On the other hand it's good to let your Sorcerer know weather you can be healed or not, usually I'll look for the typical red glowing shoulder pad and just pass over him for a Khornite and move on to the next healable target.

So, do you hide your god mark strategically? or do you wear it with pride letting your Sorcerer know weather to help you or not.

One strategy I've been using lately is to make my TA look as much like a Sorcerer as possible -winged helm with star in middle- so they think my walking wall of dead meat Nurgle Assault Marine is a weak target / sorcerer. Or wearing the round default helm and hiding my god marks so I look as much like LSM as possible for sneaky tactics - works well on Iron Warriors.
  2. A skull is a skull whether from aa nurgl marine or Slaanesh marine or whatever. I find a if it's hidden or not
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I paid real money for a shoulder pad I cant even use...
    Somebody &^%$%@# fix this shit already...
    I can't stand not being symmetrical..
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I swear this is what I feel like..
    [​IMG]
  5. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I feel naked on one arm without the batwing.

Sort it out.
  6. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I want my Bat Wings to be on show to everyone.

Instead I have to have some mark of display :(

Bitches love Batwings.png
  7. Yeah I've stopped using my cool shoulders as much because they ain't the right colour for an iron warrior
  8. Yeah the rib ones. They look cool, but meeh on an iron warrior, so I've bought a load of new cosmetics to use (give me more hazard stripes!)
  9. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I honestly just don't use marks because of the symbol and redoing of the voice lines on my Alpha Legion marine
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I have one loadout like that but I can't handle gimping myself just to hear my legions voice over even though night lords VO is cool as fuck.