Background Image

To the veterans

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by KroozaNob, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

Space marine is full of cheese,not receiving further support, and easy to cheat in.
    ProteusVM likes this.
  2. I'm referring to a numbers bias. Already outnumbered, if their opponents get beaten they get ridiculed and if they stomp LSM face they get rediculed and called OP. It sounds stupid, but when I'm playing LSM I've actually started thanking Eldar and Orks for playing, and as Orks I've thanked people for giving us a good scrap. Beats the hell out of "GG" even if it is faster to type that.
    KroozaNob likes this.
  3. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Lack of support all around for the Xenos. Eldar get berated all the time, and orks can't get a break with their class's.
  4. BigShootah Gorgutz67000 Steam Early Access

Xanthius, High Lord of Terra : "The Orks plague the galaxy from the end to end with their ceaseless warring and strife. They are a race rooted so deeply in war that peace is utterly incomprehensible to them. They cannot be bargained with or bought save with weapons that they will inevitable turn against those who tried to bribe them. I pray with all my faith that some great catastrophe will annihilate them but I fear that ultimately it is they, not we, who shall rule the galaxy."
    Corie likes this.