Background Image

TO ALL FERAL BOYZ FROM DLB!

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Thrakka, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Thrakka Thrakka Master

LISTEN UP GITS! I'VE BEEN WAITIN FER MORE ORK CLANS TA RISE UP AND JOIN DA WAAAGH BUT YOU PANZIES AIN'T FORMIN PROPPA MOBS!! DA LEAD BELCHAS AIN'T WAITIN FER EVA! IF YOUZ BOYZ WANT A PROPPA CLAN TA JOIN AND TAKE HUMMIE 'EADS DEN YOUZ JOIN US! CAMPAIGNS ARE OUT LADS! JOIN US FERAL BOYZ AND LETS TRY EM OUT YEH? SHOW ME WOT YOUZ BOYZ IZ MADE OF! DO YOUZ GOT WOT IT TAKES TO BE IN ME WAAAAAAAGH? SHOW ME BOYZ! HEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!!
  2. The more I read posts like this, the more I want to make an Ork alt xD
    Algernon, rhoomba and Hertyan like this.
  3. Ashgarn Ashgarm Master

WEZ ORKS NEED TO WAAAGH TOGETHER DA LEAD BELCHAS LEAD DA WAY
    DaHatebringa and Thrakka like this.
  4. Aprosule Aprosule Steam Early Access

Campaigns are out? What sorcery are you weaving, dear Thrakka?
  5. UAT practice run.
    Thrakka likes this.
  6. Aprosule Aprosule Steam Early Access

Ah, so conspiring with the upper echelons of Imperial Society, are you? I think not that it will aid you. The souls behind such devious things as the UAT are only capable of self-aggrandizing banquets and levying taxes. You will find lies and backstabbing condescension in place of the solutions you seek. Such are the ways of these Loyalist-loving sycophants.
  7. Wow... that was actually remarkably eloquent... haha
    Thrakka likes this.
  8. Aprosule Aprosule Steam Early Access

As the fat poet Karkasy put it, "The muse was upon me."
  9. And yet rendered folly as my loyalty is to Chaos and the Truth.

And the Truth is that UAT has been opened to any dreg on Steam who knows how to operate a Properties menu. But I digress, for soon the flood gates shall open and the fires of conquest shall envelope all.
    Lorgars-Faithful likes this.
  10. [​IMG]
    The_Dokta likes this.