Background Image

Time To Take My Helmet And Join A New Squad...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PatrickBalthazar, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Skyas Recruit

Not a fake account, I just recently found out about this game . However, with the leave of the lead programmer I assume that the game's release date will be pushed . Hopefully that's not the case
  2. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Good luck in your future projects! but you better make sure you are playing with us in the founders access!
    Arkdawn likes this.
  3. Was just checking then Welcome to the Fourms and if u make a introduction ill be happy to give you the CODEX: ADEPTUS CRUCESIGNATIS some community members made for new comers.

But no they should not need to push the date of launch back at all with Patrick's departure. Even tho he is the lead programmer, there are other behind him that do alot of the work too so hopefully everything will continue as planned :)
  4. Arkdawn Arkdawn Curator

Patrick, I'm sorry to see you go, you are a great member of the Community and will be missed by all, I send you my best in all of your future dreams and goals, May you be like Neo in the Matrix bending the programming code to your will *Nods Respectfully* :cool:

Maybe you can be a adviser helping Eternal Crusade in times of need (From now to launch and after:D) ether way best of luck to you and the new studios ambitions!
  5. :-,(
  6. Hrolgard Hrolgard Arkhona Vanguard

Its sad to see you go Pattrick, but its nice to see that you follow your heart!
    You know whats the right thing for you is, so go your way... leave us...
    Just be sure you dont go on the "Holzweg" (wooden way. another german phrase) with this, and be sure to keep visiting us in the fora and later in the fields.

Like with with Miguel, its not a tragedy that you go, because you will be remembered!
    I think I speak for all, that you deserve a place right next to Miguel and Lion El'Johnson!

Good luck for the future.

Greetings, Hrolgard
    Hotab, BikerTroll and Uriel1339 like this.
  7. wow, 10 pages in a few hours, thanks guys you make me very happy !!! I loved working with and for you guys and I really hope to see you all on the battlefield to empty my bolter with or even against! don't worry too much about my successor or that the team is in any trouble, I made sure that everything is in order and can be taken care of very easy for the next 6-9 weeks. that should give Nathan and the rest of management enough time to find someone to replace me. the project is well planned and the team is working well together, the leaps we are doing are amazing and the motivation is high - the best time to go actually because it won't influence the development itself much! but one thing for sure - whoever takes over my team, he better be nice and a good lead to them - this much they deserve! a big kudos to this team I worked with - some of the finest people I have ever known!
  8. Bladerunner Bladerunner777 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Skull_Splitta, Galen, Arkdawn and 5 others like this.
  9. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

You must give your commissar hat to the man who sits in your place, as a right of passage.
    Its what the Emperor would want.
  10. To be fair tho some of the 10 pages are just random things >.> I have no affiliation of course to any of it

Patrick remember "Miguel Hunt" Game mode, Get your successor to finish this legacy so you have a reason to target Miguel not only for the glory.