Background Image

Tides Of Destiny (wh40k Fiction Rp) [voting]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Uriel1339, Oct 26, 2013.

1. LordFang Member

I'll throw in a vote for World Eaters :D.

Also just saying this for future reference wouldn't mind being a leader but would prefer to be a co-leader/second in command? If there are any, but either way looking forward to this RP :).

Oh and sorry was gone all day cause Tabletop 40K, won btw :p.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

good job for winning, and okay! World Eaters it is. About Second In Commands and such the leaders will have to decide, guidelines for what a leader has to do etc. will come once the faction votings are done and the leader votings start

btw: seems like this will pretty much run Imperium vs. Chaos, as more and more votes come in for chaos, this could eliminate the other races through the 10% rule :p
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Just wanted to note that I work from 9am to 5pm but still look here and there into the forum while I am at work so I hope you all keep voting and discussing this scenario and hopefully make here and there a bit advertisement by posting the link ;)

Btw the first factions have to fear to be not registered for the actual game once we have 11 total votes. Then every faction with only 1 vote will not make the 10% hurdle and therefor be disqualified (perhaps I should have used 20% instead of 10% to make it more interesting but after all I would have hoped till voting end for 15-20 votes, lol!)

Anyway I hope everybody who voted here will be an actual member and will make good use of my 1st post regarding the planet defense and the cities and such ;)
  4. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

Just incase (eldar looks dim /: ) I'll also vote for adepts sorroritas -(my joint fave)
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Well Eldar will most likely anyway participate as long as we don't reach 11 total votes ^^ and since the vote is supposed to end tomorrow I don't really think there will much more come. So I will NOT cast your vote for sororitas (because then you would be forced to make a Sororitas char :p ; except you want 2 characters of course)
  6. Lovely Alucard Alu_Mordicus Forum Beta Tester

I'm going to change too an Inqusitor and his retinue
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Just to make sure here, no more eldar and instead Inquisition? Or BOTH? If you just fear to be alone as an Eldar I could motivate here that I might make some sub-chars / NPC's I would play to help those single-player factions.
  8. Taec Taec Arkhona Vanguard

T
    that would be nice
  9. ++ I put myself forward as the leader of Craftworld Ulthwé's Warhost++
    ++Farseer Anthrillien++
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Please read detailed post 1 & 2 if interested, leader votes start tomorrow ;) but I cast your vote for "Ulthwé" for now.

PS: If no other craftworld will be voted Iyanden will be the Craftworld for Eldar players, read Post 2 for vote details :)