Background Image

Tides Of Destiny (wh40k Fiction Rp) [voting]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Uriel1339, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Even you as a chaos person can only change vote once :p but thanks for voting, I am curios which factions will be fighting here once the voting is closed, then it's going to be interested with the leaders.... Funny enough nobody wants to be the Fabricator Marshal yet ^^ (for all: Voting for this position is open already and will be still open till the leader votes are completed)
    skornich likes this.
  2. Blood Angel here ;) Would love to take part!
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I take that as a vote for the Blood Angels ^^
    skornich likes this.
  4. skornich Active Member

Doom Eagles as a chapter yes.
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  5. Well. Whenever the ultramarines are involved I suppose i'll vote for myself to be there leader.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

So can I cast your vote for Ultramarines? Leader elections begin at a later point, see post 2 for that :) also I hope you still participate even if the Ultramarines should not be the ones fighting.
  7. Mechaius Mechiaus Prefectus

I would like to partake as the PDF and planetary government. Representing the Mechanicus / Administratum / and Ecclesiarchy.

Furthermore, I have to ask: due to the title of the Planetary Governor, is this world closely tied to the Mechanicus? or is the Planetary Governor a member of the Mechanicus?
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  8. The leader of an Imperial world is known as a Planetary Governor or sometimes as an Imperial Governor, and is considered an Imperial Commander in military matters. Regardless of his or her title, a Planetary Governor is an individual with the (often hereditary) authority to rule a world or even an entire star system in the Emperor's name. The Planetary Governor of a particularly important world, may also serve as a sub-sector, Sector or even Segmentum Governor in some cases. Naturally, since the vast and dispersed nature of Imperial space would make a totally centralised system of government unfeasible, the Planetary Governor is given discretionary control over the administration (including governance, defence and development) of the planet in question. In theory he is duty-bound to the Adeptus Terra. Essentially though, he is an independent governor who can rule his planet as he sees fit with only minimal interference from the Imperium. As long as the planet's Imperial taxes are paid, its mutant and psyker populations are kept under control, the requisite tithes of psykers and Imperial Guard regiments are delivered to the Imperium and the planet is governed competently, the Governor is free to run the planet however he chooses.
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  9. Mechaius Mechiaus Prefectus

I am fully aware of this. However, "Fabricator" is generally indicative of a Mechanicus connection, as they control all manufacturing throughout the Imperium. It was merely an observation.
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

1. I haven't thought exactly of the representing the planetary forces, I think during the leader elections there will be more options (1. Fabricator Marshal / Governor, 2. PDF Leader / Colonel / Major or some other high rank [I am not well known with the IG therefore this will need research])

2. I am not sure if he is a member of the Mechanicus yet, but I think not and that he is more of a logistic person like Sebastien of Tarsis Ultra (http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Sebastien_Montante#.Um1s-XBpWcE)

3. If you want a leader position in the name of the PDF / Government then please wait till Round 2 as I would rather prefer that people only vote for factions and such which the will also represent during the RP. But thank you for asking these critical questions ;)