Background Image

Tides Of Destiny (wh40k Fiction Rp) [voting]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Uriel1339, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Shas'O Kais ShasO-Kais Active Member

I would like to throw my name into the hat for the Leader of the Tau and the sept will of course be the T'au sept.

We shall serve the Tau'va as best we can.

[​IMG]
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Leader votes come an other time (see 2nd post for time & date, I adapt them sometimes) but the T'au are in the pot for enemy faction!
  3. LordFang Member

4. LordFang Member

Wow fail on my part, anyway was replying to that line and letting you know I sent a PM however I will not post until later this afternoon/evening since today I get to go and play some Tabletop 40K :D.
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

No problem we are all patient here, replied to your PM already too, looking forwards to your vote! good luck & have fun with the Tabletop match!
  6. skornich Active Member

Doom Angels ASM rdy. !
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I take that as a vote for "Doom Eagles" as a chapter? (I hope you also read the whole 1st and 2nd post of this topic ^^)

ps: chanegd "Doom Angels" to "Doom Eagles" and added them in the vote pot after a short talk with Skornich to verify his vote
  8. I'll throw in a vote for the Word Bearers as the Chaos Legion. I believe it is time that we payed our "Brothers" in the Ultramar system another visit.

Of course if people would rather have a different legion I'm fine with that. I'd be more than happy to be a Dark Apostle on loan to provide some "spiritual guidance".
    Uriel1339 likes this.
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I take that as a Word Bearers vote, if you want to change your vote please let me know but since it comes first time up I will say it here already: if someone wants to change vote, you can only do this once so that no chaos will be created during this phase

10. Chaos you say? *is tempted to change vote*