Background Image

Thunder Hammer Showcase (Workshop Content)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duximus, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSM are overdue for some new Power Maul skins. These 1 handed hammers fit the bill. Well done BTW!

If we can have Dark Angels Terminator mauls from GW webstore implemented as 1 handed mauls for CSM in EC, we can surely have 1 handed hammers as maul skins for LSM.

Unfortunately the last batch of Mauls that went out as skins, that were modeled off of the Dark Angels Veteran Terminator Mauls, were given to Chaos o_O.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CSM have the Litany of Wrath, the Alternative shown above on the Raptor, and the default version. LSM have only one skin as far as power mauls. That needs to change.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

I know it's sometimes difficult to read past the first line of a post, but please try.
    LucasDominus likes this.
  3. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

But one handed thunder hammers are not being used by regular ceramite cans, only the cans we can't have.
  4. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Well, since you've said so, I guess we should go and tell GW about that one. I'm sure they'd love to hear how they've been wrong about their own product for so long.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Vanguard-Squad-2015

"Every member of the squad can be armed with either chainsword and bolt pistol (each individual weapon bears a unique design); there are 4 sets of lightning claws; 4 pairs of thunder hammer and storm shield. The Sergeant has choice of relic blade, power sword, power fist or power axe; and there is also a grav pistol; a plasma pistol; a melta bomb; and a selection of frag and krak grenades."
  5. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Good question, Well I made this thinking of new weapon but same animation. Not mace skin.
    I don't have specific plan but since thunder hammer and x2 str ap4 concussive blow.
    I would like to have it speed and durability between mace and powerfist.
    Damgage I don't really have plan but for balance issue probably devs will decide.

But like I said, who knows when are they gonna add workshop :/.
    I just hope and make stuff, also I learn new stuff so I don't mind too much.
    The-Forge-Dragon and Saeritan like this.
  6. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Well since this game doesn't support codex astartes.
    I don't think there are no such restriction should be implement:/
    Right now anyone can use powerfist so :/

Perhaps developers gonna revamp whole system in future.
    looong future.
    Saeritan likes this.
  7. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Ty for your advice.
    Yes the polycount (triangle) for this model is around 30k.
    you are right and I acknowledge it is a bit too high.
    I'll fix it as soon as I can
    LucasDominus likes this.
  8. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

If devs decide to release rigged models of each faction. then probably someone can animate it.
    I can try but I pref making skins and models due to college works.
    LucasDominus likes this.
  9. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

My point was that power armoured Space Marines can use Thunder Hammers, examples including Sergeants, Captains and Veterans. Seeing as we can already use power fists, plasma pistols, etc. etc. there is no reason we can't use Thunder Hammers as well.
    LucasDominus and Duximus like this.
  10. Will tell you this most of what is going to be submitted to the Workshop will be reskins for now. Trying to balance user based weapons would be almost impossible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.