Background Image

Thunder Hammer Showcase (Workshop Content)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duximus, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Hello everyone, I would like to share what I am working on for our EC workshop in the future.
    Introducing an Astartes Thunder Hammer. One handed Mighty weapon that gives devastating blow to both enemy infantry and vehicle.
    Project_TH_Front view.jpg Project_TH_Perspective view.jpg

I made this model using Maya, and took me about few hours. During my spare time.
    Unfortunately I have no idea what the specific requirement for EC workshop Since devs didn't post anything about it except they'll put it shortly.....

Anyway Feel Free to leave a comment and hopefully this goes under requirement so i can proceed with texturing :3
    Delgear, TankusPL, Waaaaaagh and 10 others like this.
  2. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Project_TH_Rear.jpg
    +Another view
  3. Looks pretty nice, but also pretty high-poly. I would've used normal maps to make the bolts and aquila and some of the cut-outs.
    Duximus likes this.
  4. Krake Hakula Arkhona Vanguard

Rear parts seems abit off... maybe make it thr same size as the front bit and then half it?

Otherwise nice
  5. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

What exactly looks "abit off" about it? It almost exactly matches the dimensions of the actual model I'm guessing it's based off of.

[​IMG]
    LucasDominus and Njord-Halfhand like this.
  6. Krake Hakula Arkhona Vanguard

Damn... I'm speacheles it just looked odd. Good work :)
  7. Look at that over lay its at least 3 pixels off in some areas... maybe even 4.
    LucasDominus and Jimmy_Neutron like this.
  8. Look at that over lay its at least 3 pixels off in some areas... maybe even 4.
  9. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Could use mace animations. What're your thoughts for it? Mace skin or a weapon more like the powerfist? Charge for ludicrous damage?
  10. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

People do have understanding that not a single 2h weapon will ever be implemented, because animations for it do not and most likely will not exist?

Mace uses sword animations, which uses axe animation.
    All dedicated melee weapons use exact same animation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.