Background Image

Thoughts on Current State of The Game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

then go play a game more your speed? like minecraft or fortnight or whatever children play nowadays

or not, thats cool too, as seeing your salty nonsense brings a smile to my face~
  2. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Not exactly but we all know there are a ton of lets call them..Qwerks That no newbie or even a vet that doesn't come to the forum or watch vids on YouTube would know about.

Like how the fff would anyone know unzooming your las cannon makes it 100% accurate if nobody told you?Even I used to think las cannon guys where hacking at some point because mine could never hit anything since I didn't know the bug.

Thats one example of many.Newbies probably just think we are all hacking/exploiting and leave.Tool tips on the weapons or even tips on the load screens telling newbies the tricks would solve alot of problems.
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Its not that you dont like guilds , you got kicked from yours for spilling too much bs thats different
    We dont have enought players to get mmr implemented => the game will stay how it is now , period
    You can cry as much about it as you want its not gonna change

Btw the game is totally playable alone , i dont remember the number of games where i carried my team to victory
    Atsidas and Cyborg_Dragon like this.
  4. Sooo the solution then is to just not engage in close quarters combat, and to continue to allow Tactical type classes to dominate with sheer unabashed, blatant favoritism because there is no solution?

You'll notice of cause that it's not all ballistic based classes, just the TAC type that's causing this harm to the game, taking all other classes jobs from them yet nothing is to be done about it?

Even though all other instances in the past when it was found one particular class / build / weapon was taking other classes jobs and that mechanic was swiftly made example of, having it's exploitable bugs fixed / stats nerfed. No the TAC situation is as it always has been a 'special' case and is not to be touched for fear of upsetting the brainless shooter cash cow.

Fantastic.
  5. Nothing to do with it. I was going to leave it anyway
  6. Kjall Kjall Active Member

I don't know where the fuck your head is at because we were discussing about turning EC into a tactical shooter, idiots running and flying around with swords slashing all they see is the complete opposite of tactical, morever if you manage to lose often to gun classes as a melee class then you are objectively bad, if it happens once in a while then it's the occasional outplay.

You can't wish for a "slow paced tactical game" and then make a change that would simply turn it into a different kind (if not worse) of a fuckfest, stop contradicting yourself.
    Atsidas likes this.
  7. You mean brainless, dime a dozen, boring as fuck, cheasymode, win by default handed to you on a plate shooter clone of cause yes I know what you want.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Sounds like a mad cuz bad argument
    Atsidas likes this.
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

ppl running around like idiots also die like idiots
    it takes some skill to actually run around "like" an idiot so you throw off the other idiots aim.
  10. Kjall Kjall Active Member

Right now EC is an arcady shooter that takes just a tiny little bit more skill than the likes of BF, if you make all of the gunners stationary then melee is going to run rampant with 0 tactical value, or are you too blinded by your love for RMB spam to see that?
    Also if it's brainless I'm assuming that it's super fucking easy and you can easily get the same amount of kills that the likes of leroy and armgarion do (give me a fucking break - you can't)