Background Image

Thoughts on Current State of The Game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Jun 20, 2018.

1. acepost acepost Active Member

Hi guys just wondering are you satisfied with the state of the game? I myself am playing less and less of the game as time goes on. Trying to get my Chaos account to level 6 and there are still very few Eldar players for South East Asia 8pm to 1159pm most of the time (if not all the time).

The change to the F button consumables did not really change the way I play dramatically. The Boltgun changes made me use Assaults more, and I usually get frags from Assault weapons this days.

Ok guys, what are you guys doing or thinking about the game these days?
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I think th game is in a good place right now and on a good path. It will never make a comeback or become big but it will sustain current player-numbers for quite a while or even see an increase. When EC finally goes down, everyone who might care now will be at piece with it.

It's not an amazing game. I barely understand, why I invested so much time or why I still enjoy it but I do and I regret nothing.

What I am missing right now is a challenge (also a working PC). Most, good players don't even bother to fight Eldar with pugs, 90% of all my matches are one-sided steamrolls. Doing one or two or five of those can be fun but, eventually, it get's boring.

Balance is good, jbreggs and pierricks approach works. Most outliers have been taken care of. However, I don't really like the way it was done. I would have preferred more extreme, asymmetrical stats, not more normalization.

With the Banshee still unplayable, I mostly run Hawk. The fuel-regen nerf barely affects my playstyle, I was always planning a move ahead. The Witchblade of Fire, tho technically OP, was a great, refreshing addition to Eldar. It gave rise to a highly versatile, powerful and skill-based melee-build that can- and must do more than spam one attack-type and iframes.
  3. It's fun, but things like 'skilled' bolter rollex players, guild stacks, and attacking carmine assent drag it down.
  4. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

sad sad day

i told them in the past if they need crowdfunding or kickstarter, they said they have the money so no need

but look at the game now

i will never buy a BE game every again
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. acepost acepost Active Member

Have you been talking to Nathan? What are his plans for future of the game for now till next year?
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

no i post about kickstarter 9- 10 ago he said no because they have the money
  7. acepost acepost Active Member

Sounds like you are dissatisfied with the way things are. I myself am half ok, other half not ok because I was thinking that they would make the game content suitably compatible with Table top codex meaning more classes and vehicles.

You are right to say your mind, though. Thank you for input.
  8. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Game is bad but bullying retards is gud ... would say 5/10 :rolleyes:
    Atsidas likes this.
  9. Wrong way around
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Iron Dragon ByeBye Well-Known Member

This game would be great if it was re-skinned for Necromunda. As is it is pretty average that I will continue to play on occasion.