Background Image

This is what we mostly see during the campaign

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Oliverius, May 20, 2017.

1. Librarian Oliverius Oliverius Arkhona Vanguard

This is what we mostly see during the campaign when we are queuing with a war party:​

[​IMG]

(I mean the upper right corner)​
  2. Then why queue as a war party? Divide and conquer. You would get more games playing individually and your skills would help the PuG win.

In this campaign I think we've seen the down side of organised play. If you do get in as a warparty you'll probably be up against an enemy guild anyway and run the risk of losing the match if they out number you.

Unlike the other faction campaigns I think LSM guilds and groups would have been best served maximising games played and just all PuGed.
  3. Librarian Oliverius Oliverius Arkhona Vanguard

I did finish all wins for my chars mostly playing solo or with a small group of 3 to 5 players in the war party. But I know players who after waiting a couple of minutes in the queue stoped playing. They will proabably not finish their 10 wins.

There are people who do not want to waste their time in a queues and this is one of EC´s big problems.
  4. Cath Cath Arkhona Vanguard

Think the best way when you got full party to split it between groups of 3-5 pll. Then you could secure much more wins at once at same time than only 1 in big group.
  5. Librarian Oliverius Oliverius Arkhona Vanguard

This for sure but it is still annoying to wait 20 mins and more to get into a game.
  6. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

I stopped playing because of the que times. Don't have much time lately and so I don't want to waste my playing time with waiting. Did I managed to get the 10 wins? Nope, but I give a damn about it. But I salute to every Brother would fought till the end and if you win the campaign, you really deserved the shoulder!
  7. I tried to play solo...in the entire campaign I got less than 10 matches PVP in and I tried every day and literally sat for hours waiting. Warparty or solo it didn't matter, the que was unreal.
  8. I'm sorry to hear that. I really am shocked people had the issues that they are reporting on the forums. I didn't have a wait time more than 12 mins and got 10 wins on 2 LSM accounts in under 9 hours. I continued to play on my noob LSM for the rest of the time (and will play more till it's over) with a high proportion of wins, all solo queued. That was both in EU and USA peak times.

I'm gutted for anyone who suffered but I can only empathise with those that had a problem, it wasn't my experience at all. The first game of a session would take a while to load up but then I'd be in a PuG group and the game would just load me into the next game after about 2 or 3 mins waiting time. It even got faster as the week went on. If I had to quit out of line after a match I would get a long load again. I guess if you were to quit out after ever match it might cause those issues?
    thatsnozaku and GBloodfang like this.
  9. Wow. I'm jealous. Seriously. I loaded in and ended up in PuG's but it seems that once my match was over, I can't say for certain, but it seems I was punted for someone else in the queue. Even before the Campaign, I never quit once I get into a PuG unless I'm logging off and leaving. I was really looking forward to this campaign, and a solid victory.
  10. Fangz Fangz Confessor

Our guild is small so we always run small squads.
    Even in groups of 2~5 it could take up to an hour just to get into a game.