Background Image

Things you wish Eternal Crusade could feature

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Cegorach, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Give Night Lords the ability to use "the scream". Have it black out all the opponents monitors and turn all the sound to nothing but max volume screaming. Lets break the 4th wall.
    Svempa likes this.
  2. Well-spotted, it is indeed one of the Black Legionnaires from Chaos Rising. And I and my psychotic traitorous Blood Ravens did finish the game, yes. ;)
  3. Drew DrewM Preacher

If I could have one semi-plausible thing, it would be for chaos marines to get blessings after performing certain feats (getting an important objective, destroying a vehicle, getting a killing spree, etc.). More toughness, speed, accuracy, turning into a chaos spawn, and all that other good stuff. This system could be flavorful and make gameplay interesting
    ProphetOfEden and Svempa like this.
  4. omarx omarx Arkhona Vanguard

i finsh the game and make all my space marine chaos too :D but after gabrial angelos kill him by his hammer there is new one after warhammer chaos rings name warhammer retribution why i didn't find him i find only the man name elphas who betrayed the chaos champion you put on your profile picture and leave him die but in the same time he rescue me after i turn chaos and after angelos hit me by his hammer
  5. Krakhun and MindEmpty like this.
  6. MindEmpty MindEmpty Subscriber

7. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

DEAMONS ! OBLITERATORS ! BERZERKERS ! PLAGUE ! NOISE ! SORCERERS ! LAND RAIDERS ! GREAT DAEMONS ! DREADNOUGHTS !
    Svempa likes this.
  8. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

The ability to turn Arkhona into a Daemon World.
  9. This is a fantastic idea!
  10. Dzstriker loony New Member

Destructible terrain on a better level than the red faction games had.

to the point were you could drill a tunnel through a mountain with enough bullets.

I would do all sorts of stupid things like driving land raiders through ammunition stores.
    and of course go radio tower bowling with thunderhawk gunships.
    mikk34 likes this.