Background Image

There are no plans to add sonic weaponry to the game.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Volla, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

like the banshee scream perhaps?
  2. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

The chainsword is not Nugle!
  3. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

It is a Necrotic Chainsword, it is Nurgle. Just because it doesn't have a mark restriction doesn't change what it is
  4. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

True. Literally says "spirits of entropy settle within", now which god is in charge of entropy ? :OrkSkull:

Tzeentch needs flame DoT weapons btw. Inferno weapons, but I'd rather see that as an Aspiring Sorcerer buff tool.
  5. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

they could easily add inferno bolts as a Bolter upgrade that requires MoT...not sure why they haven't
  6. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Yeah me neither.

I think the special weapons are inflating the kill counts for weapon classes, Necrotic being one of them. Need to get the baseline weapons up to the same level first and then add all the sexy DoT and heal-on-hit mods.
  7. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

No cult troops.....it's logical that sonic weaponery isn't going to be released.
  8. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

That hasn't stopped most other cult troop weapons from being added (blight grenade, Plague knife, chainaxe)
  9. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

Chain Axe is Chaos wide, it's only preferred by Khorne Berzerkers.
    Blight grenades, are not necessarely Plague marine exclusive.

I'll give you plague knife sure.
  10. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

I does mean so, I don't think a Tzeentch marked marine should be allowed to use counter god stuff, but we can.........If we follow what you say why not just remove all the mark restrictions and we can just pretend they belong to a god.