Background Image

There are no plans to add sonic weaponry to the game.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Volla, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

...hence me saying "one of the only"
  2. I thought sonic weapons would work really well as our version of Grav, shame they aren't even being considered.
  3. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Ooooh I didn't even consider that...it makes sense. It would slow down players and vehicles while crushing them...hmmm how did i never realize the similarities...
  4. I'll maybe chuck it onto the twitch questions next time, who knows? Maybe I had a really good idea for once. :CSMWord:
  5. [​IMG]

This would work really well both gameplay and lore wise. I want.
    Paeyvn likes this.
  6. Shiani Brujah Preacher

Right, but given all their 'short term objectives' which keep getting chucked out the window, the prospect of ever seeing something they've not even planned to implement any time this side of 2020 is slim to none.
  7. Volla Volla Member

This would work really well. Someone should bring this to their attention.
    Khaernakov likes this.
  8. If something as exotic as Grav weaponry is in game I dont see why or how sonic weapons can be totally ruled out. Perhaps we might see or hear something this winter or next year.
  9. I understand something like the Sonic Blaster or the Blastmasters can be difficult to put in the game, but what about the Doom Siren?

You already made some backpacks and it doesn't requite any extra animations (you can literally use the normal T animations for it, since it's activated by screaming).

Make it like a secondary weapon that recharge like a jumppack, while keeping the Melee Traitor weapons.

[​IMG]
  10. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard