Background Image

The Wolf Within- Fenrys Hjolda!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sharpe45, Aug 14, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Hello to all, a little bit about myself is that majority of my gaming/clan experience comes from the world of Mount and Blade (Napoleonic Wars/Persistent Worlds). Ive been fighting in guilds for the past 6 years roughly. I find myself more addicted to guilds/clans now more than most games because i find it always fun to be playing a game on a more tactical large scale role with your friends.
    I have had EC now for over a year pretty much, and only been in 2 legions.
    First legion i joined was Strike Force Ultra with Setonis, but found myself wanting to strike out on my own so parted ways and started planning.
    7 Months ago myself a few friends started off the Wolves of Garmr (Space Wolves) company with the goal to grow and become a ferocious pack of bloodthirsty hounds ready to charge into any situation no matter the odds. We have always been fans of the melee in EC but as updates are released we have not covered all of our bases and a few of us even learnt how to shoot.

Now in August we have been fighting hard against the EC Updates and patiently waited (Well as much as a Space Wolf can be patient) for the release of our legion in game.
    As i stand now i am the elected Great Wolf of the VI Legion compromising of 3 companies and 120+ Members, so all looks good for us and we cant wait to fight till the end at the murdermake for Russ & the Allfather.

[​IMG]
    Portrait of the Great Wolf Ragnar Oathsworn​
  2. Haldur Haldur Curator

Greetings, Wolf Brother!

We already exchanged some words. I am looking forward to see you charge into battle with those who follow you.

// Won't say welcome, as I think you might have been here longer than I am. :D But nice to meet you!
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  3. Welcome Brother!

"SKLJA ODDA", "UME LINDVAR JOR", "OJOR VA RUSS! LEMAN RUSS!"

Fenrys Hjolda!
    Sharpe45 likes this.

4. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Heresy, I can tell you I don't have Heresy. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for heretics like you. If you let my sister of battle go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will hunt you, and I will kill you.:D

(cause the image reminds me of Liam Neeson)

for Russ & the Allfather. :) >
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  5. lol yeah the artist used Liam neeson as basis for it
  6. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

@Sharpe45 /fist bump

I've fought alongside your pack a handful of times now. Fearsome crew. Things always look a bit brighter with the Wolves of Garmr stalking the front lines.
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  7. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

Your howls will turn soon into screams of horror and terror, wolves.
    Your precious brothers are constantly sacrificed to Our Gods.
    Battle after battle, you suffered tragic defeats.
    Soon it will be over
    No Loyalists Astartes will leave this planet alive .. and your chapter makes no difference at all.
    Come.. you can still be forgiven for your heresy.
    The Gods offer to you a new real life, a new real purpose.
    throw away the False idol's jewelry, burn your holy books.
    Sacrificed the unworthy and glorify your rebirth in to Chaos

Do so... or die like the rest of the others loyalists before you
    Tior likes this.
  8. Well it would help if I had heard of you and your legion. Because right now your words are just idle heresy holding no weight behind them
  9. Krakhun Krakhun Arkhona Vanguard

What today is word, it will turn in facts when you'll face us, heretic. You will see
  10. The Wolf Lord will be returning to hunt very soon
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.