Background Image

The Widowmaker Boltgun

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Arteek, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

Does it actually have screaming ammunition?

Attached Files:

2. Moltar Moltar First Blood!

I can't really tell...what it does have is a lack of spots for mods. Cool looking, but not a big performance boost (if any).
  3. Maximus Sevatarius RJ77 Arkhona Vanguard

Plus, the ragespitter is better tbh, but it is a real shame that it doesn't have slots for mods. (something that should change for these rts boltguns in the future, for sure)
  4. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Some RTS weapons have special effects like abbadons grace autocannon. I'm hoping they give this bolter a suppression effect and add in the screams.
  5. Elemir Swiftblade Warriant Arkhona Vanguard

Other than looking cool and having a box mag right off the bat there is zero reason to actually use it over a modded bolter. There is no screaming.
  6. XRuinX XRuinX Preacher

NO.

plain and simple. Some guy told me yes and i believed him. Luckily i have a enough RTS to get almost everything, so no loss, just really hope they update it.
  7. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Perhaps reporting this lack of screams to @NoiseMaker in this thread would be good, both audio devs are very very diligent readers of the same.
  8. Ian Chuprun NoiseMaker Senior Sound Designer

Right now there are no screams on the Widowmaker. There should be eventually, but there are still many items in the audio queue, like bugs to nail down.
    mikk34 likes this.
  9. Phasmus elomole Recruit

I'm hoping this happens soon. Widow maker us one of the main reasons I wanted to play a CSM, aside from the fact that the Emperor is, at best, a falsely holy potato.
    XRuinX likes this.