Background Image

The Whole Names Thing...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vintage, Jul 10, 2014.

?

Is this "naming" restriction a good idea?

1. Name restrictions was a good choice

84 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. Yeah, not a good idea....

27 vote(s)
    24.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shonedar Shonedar Well-Known Member

Not at all... is not your fault that some people think there's a Illuminati-type secret society of fanboys dictating what happens in this game, or that some people go in overdrive to protect their lore...

It's a valid topic, aimed towards BE and GW since it's their decision....that's the part some people missed...;)
    DaKaptin and Dark-Knight like this.
  2. WarSon WarSon Preacher

i voted no cuz i don't actually care. i'll kill XxABBADONxX or DORN89128 as easy as any other. but it would be nice to not have DORN89128 be a chaos champion or ork warboss.
    DaKaptin and Vintage like this.
  3. Shonedar Shonedar Well-Known Member

Now that we got this settled...
    I'm reserving the names "Private Parts" and "Major Mayhem" for IG, when they roll out...:D
  4. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Personally I don't mind that lore names are blocked, and I can understand why people would want that. It's just the whole no x's, numbers or silly/non-wh40k like usernames allowed. With one or two people calling for a random name generator in one of the other threads as I plan to hopefully use my forum name in game. A username I've associated with Warhammer 40,000 since I made a Black-grey knight conversion in TT for my HQ choice of my Chaos army and started using the name for the Black Library forum.
    Shonedar and Vintage like this.
  5. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Ez you sayin Choaz doesn't lose, betray, o act crazy loik?
    image.jpg heresy!
    Vintage likes this.
  6. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

no i am saying that there is way more to them than that and not every chaos warband/legion is the same
  7. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I was referring to Dark Knight :p
  8. WarSon WarSon Preacher

i realized that after the fact....deleted my post. because reading apparently ISN'T fundamental
  9. Tarl68 TARL68 Arkhona Vanguard

well speaking for the Secret Illuminati Society of Fan Boys I would like to make this statement,

We the Secret Illuminati Society of Fan Boys do not exist,
    We have not existed,
    We will never exist,
    All rumours of our existance is false and any evidence you think youve seen has been manufactured by the special interest groups who are working against us,

That is all,
    You may now return to your regular forum

PS: We know where you live
  10. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Ey got a piktcha ov dem lot!

image.jpg
    Dat one on da left ez da worst ov dem oll.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.