Background Image

The Vaults Of Terra And The Vox Relay

Discussion in 'Fan Art, Cosplay, & Fiction' started by Karos, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Karos Active Member

I'm not sure if there is a thread for this elsewhere, but I'd thought I'd spread awareness of the The Vaults of Terra youtube channel.

The Vaults of Terra is a channel setup to provide lore on the 40k universe the creators of the channel endeavour to chronicle all of the 40k lore given enough time. Going in depth into any lore they can get their hands on (this includes chapter by chapter, regiment by regiment videos giving a detailed breakdown of equipment fighting style etc.) The videos are made to a great standard and are produced by people who have real expertise with the 40k lore.

Linked with their channel is their forum the Vox Relay a 40k forum where members can discuss any and all aspects of 40k, from the lore to the game mechanics all sorts. Regardless of your experience with 40k you're welcome as the idea of the vaults was to make 40k lore more accessible.

So in conclusion a channel for those interested in the 40k lore regardless of expertise and a brilliant community if you want to discuss 40k with like minded individuals.
  2. ^ What he said.

Thanks for the shout out, may Tzeentch bless/curse/whatever your soul.
  3. Karos Active Member

4. Karos Active Member

Thanks for the amazing channel! Seems only right I share it here!
  5. Heh, no problem. Thank you for actually taking time out of your own day to come and advertise the community on a completely separate forum, that is quite humbling (also, good work on the Vox-relay, always fun to see what you bunch of heretics come up with next).
  6. VedaRa VedaRaVM Prefectus

Love your channel Ed :)
  7. Karos Active Member

We heretics do our best! Haha!