Background Image

The Tarellian Race

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Google, Nov 21, 2013.

?

Should the Tarellians be represented in-game?

1. Yes. They are interesting and it would be cool if they were added.

13.3%
  2. No. Focus on other races. The Tarellians are not important.

64.4%
  3. Maybe, but only if they are done right.

11.1%
  4. I'm not sure.

11.1%
  1. Google Google Well-Known Member

So I am curious to know if the Tarellians are ever going to be represented in the video-game "Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade" in the future? They have always interested me and I am surprised that they have never had their lore expanded.

If you don't know who the Tarellians are, here is a link:
    http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tarellian

I actually have a few pictures that I think best demonstrate what they could look like, and the armor they could possibly use that make sense with their connection with Tau.

Edit to the Edit: Here is the other link to the other picture that I wanted to post.
    http://kirill-predator.deviantart.c...llianin-Warhammer-40k-342659112?_sid=46485a22

What are your thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Ravion LordRavion Subordinate

Tau Swamp-Troopers!
  3. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

*Tilts had*...Elder scrolls?
  4. Rasako Rasako Well-Known Member

sounds like there really aren't enough of them to make them playable, seeing as it says they were almost wiped off the face of the universe, I still like the idea though. Would have to be limited in some way, maybe make a neutral mercenary faction that pledges their allegiance to the other factions (where it makes sense of course)
  5. Google Google Well-Known Member

Not playable, per say, but represented alongside the Tau with the Kroot when they are added later in the games lifespan.
  6. Rasako Rasako Well-Known Member

maybe use them as bodyguard to the Tau's commander of that particular army? idk how well the tau trust them
  7. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

1. Get Tau
    2. Cover regular Tau Allies (Kroot, Vespid)
    3. Cover unusual Tau Allies (Demiurg, Nicassar)
    4. Don't include the Tarellians anyway because they may attract Furries.

That's the way I'd do it.
  8. Google Google Well-Known Member

They have proven to be very useful and loyal to the Tau when fighting the Imperium, and seeing how they are going to be a prominent enemy in the game, I could see at the very least a handful being hired if they do make it into the game. I understand that they are going to, and should, focus on those races that are a lot more important, but the Tarellians could make to be interesting characters, even if I think they would be best used to help expand the lore if anything else.
  9. Droguza Droguza Active Member

While i am not surprised to see fans of the Tau, someone so eager to add an exotic aspect of an Army is. Especially an army that isn't an initial release... and probably shouldn't be the first or even second one added.

In saying that, Shais'O Kais from Fire Warrior was one hectic soldier.
  10. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

The Tau or the Tarellians? Because until know, the Tarrellians are little more than a footnote in the Tau Codex.