Background Image

The Skull Dominators

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Gib-Stomper, Apr 2, 2017.

1. "NO MERCY FOR THE WEAK, LET THE GENOCIDE BEING!"
    Mark_of_Khorne.png

"I would rather die having glimpsed eternity than to have stirred the cold furrow of mortal life. I embrace death without regret as I embraced life without fear!" - Kargos Bloodspitter, Champion of Khorne

Greetings weakbloods, it is I, KOGUN, Lord of Genocide, and I herald the news of a fresh-blooded war band of wanton killers, today is a glorious day for all who seek death in battle, and an eternity of fame in the Fortress of the Blood God. All those who worship the ways of war are welcome in my halls murder!

What to Expect of this warband!

You should expect a small group of like minded individuals, intent on the need for warmongering genocide and TEAM WORK. I cannot stress how important it is to work together, I expect people to follow orders when its "guild mode". If you cannot work in a team environment I suggest you move on else were no hard feelings weakling.

Can I use marks other than Khorne?

The short of it "YES", but not during Khorne Time Murder Time events. You can be unaligned if you wish during these
    events though, but these are Khornate focused events!

Can we only be Ground Assualt screaming Maniacs?!

Bwahhaha foolish initiate, Khorne loves WAR, not just melee. I expect to see tactical's with storm bolters & heavy bolters of KHORNE, the weapon that pleases you shall be your chosen weapon for the band.

(sorcery is for the weak though)

What is KTMT?

It's when the whole warband will role play Khorne/Warmongering fanatics. Mark of Khorne will be
    the only mark anyone will take, though unaligned/undivided is welcome, though this is of course KHORNE TIME, if you don't like using the mark or screaming your heart out, than it'd be best for you to find a guild who isn't all about dat blood god.

When do we gather for the bloodshed?

This time to meet on Saturday is currently negotionable

Sunday:[Never]
    Mon: 2000hrs [Sometimes]
    Tues: [Never]
    Wed: [Never]
    Thursday: [Nev
    er]
    Friday 2000hrs [Sometimes]
    Saturday: 2100hrs (CT US) [Always]

Roster

Warlord - Kogun Gorehound [Ground Assault]
    Champion Position - Deathwish40k [Ground
    Assault/Raptor]
    Sqm 1 - Harby/Kaath [Ground
    Assault/Havok]

Sqm2 - Omegron Vein-Ripper [Ground Assault/Havok]
    Sqm3 - Ophiddian Bloodstorm [Traitor Tactical/Ground Assault]
    Sqm4 - Otonashi [Raptor/Ground
    Assault}
    Sqm5 - Khorne[Ground
    Assault]

Sqm6 - Sanctum [Ground Assault]
    Squad Member 7 [Vacant]
    Squad Member 8 [Vacant]

Homework

Know your Khorne

WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE COWARDS TOO - ATTACK!

Steam Group Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skulldominatorsofkron
    Warlord Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014680054/ [Contact me]

Attached Files:

Khornatian likes this.
  2. Just a note, you don't have to reply to this thread contact me via steam, we meet every Sat for shenanigans on whichever game of our choice! (We still have a spot for 2 battle brothers!)
  3. I'd like to inject that you don't need to be a Word Bearer but the Bleeding Daemon and the Bone Armor sets look really nice against the red armor. We accept all the legions, even them shifty-assed Alpha Legion guys.

If you can't get ahold of the GM on Steam, you can find me here:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014727865
    Lord_Fafnir likes this.
  4. should make it, every who joins has to hear the lamentation of the women:p
  5. Slayer88 Recruit

I would like to join the ranks of the Skull Dominators. My steam name is Kharneth and I've sent a friend request.

My character's name is Kagreth and he is a Khorne Berserker (ground assault with all the bells and whistles).

If accepted, can I attempt to get members to have KTMT during other hours? I'm EST, but idk why you guys play so late in the evening. I can do that on Saturday nights, but I play between 5pm and 10pm (later on weekends) and would love it if this group had some people who also played those times.
  6. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

I may not be joining the guild, but if you have open days where you want a lot of Khornate players to crush skulls lmk, I'd be interested in that. I don't think I've ever seen a full Khornate game, could be fun.
  7. Slayer88 Recruit

I'll add you when I get the chance. I want to be a part of this guild.
    Deathwish likes this.
  8. It's been quiet for the last few weeks with all the goofy assed solo campaigns as well as it being finals for some of our brothers of the higher learning. I recently got back from my annual 2 week drill in the Reserves but I'm normally on every night after 9pm US Central.
  9. Slayer88 Recruit

Makes sense, I had finals a couple weeks ago. I'm honestly just here because dawn of war 3 doesn't have chaos, but I'm hoping to be part of this game for a long time.