Background Image

The Siegebearers (Iron Warriors Guild)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Rougespartan181, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Name: knowtorious
    Steam Name: knowtorious
    Introduction: ngl id choose thousand sons over iron warriors
    Expectation: to get shot in the back by a multimelta
  2. Zeroth Joshicus Curator

Hi Knowtorious, add myself "[IVSB] Zeroth" on steam, but if you can't or I'm not available add "[IVSB] Traxius Rhuul" or "Wolfman112" and we'll get u set up as an aspirant in our Discord channel. We've been needing someone to bring Tzeentch's many gifts. We're usually pretty good about not shooting each other but we can make an exception for u if u want.
  3. Euroland Eurolandish New Member

Name: Vanric
    Steam Name: Maff
    Introduction: I've been playing solo in EC for the vast majority of my played time, but I would love to join up with a solid guild that suits the Khornatey Iron Warrior Within and Without me.
    Expectation: Building more Iron Cages to fist the Fists.
  4. Strigi Recruit

Steam name : Strigi
    Timezone: EU, Amsterdam/Berlin
    Role: Apothecary (Can play tactic if needed)
    Expectation: A guild that plays together in squad, with either Discord or Teamspeak.
  5. TrashPanda Recruit

Name: TheRealIronWarsmith
    Steam Name: Core4567
    Introduction: Long time 40k and WHFB player (chaos in both) with a huge IW army in 4th and 5th ed. Long time player of PS 1/2 and MWO. Looking forward to tac and squad based gameplay and learning more of the ins and outs of EC. I've been playing online games as IronWarSmith for over 15 years now.
    Expectation: Teamwork, laughs, and capping more points.
  6. Koggom Koggom New Member

Name: Koggom
    Steam Name: Koggom1
    Introduction: Ive been playing on and off Sense Beta and figured it was time to join other people in my community I got int to warhammer about 2 years ago mostly reading lore then about 6 months ago i started my Iron warrior 30k Army and Remade my Chaos Space Marine
    Expectation: Im looking for Laughs and good Team work from my Iron Brothers
  7. Zeroth Joshicus Curator

Hi y'all. Add myself "[IVSB] Zeroth" on steam, but if you can't or I'm not available add "[IVSB] Traxius Rhuul" or "Wolfman112" and we'll get you set up as an aspirant in our Discord channel. I can't wait to see what you're all capable of unleashing upon the servants of the false emperor. Help us curb stomp some filthy loyalists for lord Perturabo.
  8. Azalin Azalin99 Subordinate

Name: Herzanfall
    Steam Name: Roogie
    Introduction: I've been playing for a few weeks now and need some mates to play with. Easy going, decent at playing melee/Sorc.
    Expectation: Looking for good people and a fun game, and hopefully some strategic matches. Also, if you've seen the Meta gaming videos from DLB, i'd love to do that.

Thanks for the consideration!
  9. Zerazul Zerazul New Member

Name Zerazul
    Steam ID: [VI] Seigfreid
    Introduction: I've been playing since Early alpha. Hoping to crush some skulls with you guys. I'm decent at most roles.
    Expectation: Looking for a group of people to have fun with and play Chaos with!

Thanks for the look at this!
  10. Zeroth Joshicus Curator

Hi Herz. Add myself "[IVSB] Zeroth" on steam, but if you can't or I'm not available add "[IVSB] Traxius Rhuul" or "Wolfman112" and we'll get you set up as an aspirant in our Discord channel. I'm pretty much the only sorcerer we have so its great to get another one to spread out some heals and cast daemonbolts.