Background Image

The Salamanders | Xviii Legion Rally

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Blakklaw, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Crioxus Arigulius Crioxus Arkhona Vanguard

2. Tahu TahuRaisao First Blood!

We will only have salamanders if we find all of Vulkan's artifacts! WE MUST FIND THEM ALL
    Blakklaw likes this.
  3. This looks pretty awesome, but I don't think I need a fancy hardback version of stuff I already have in a much more practical format...
  4. Nabotep Nabotep Arkhona Vanguard

Ho lord !! i love the Salamaders !!!!
  5. I need that!!! but GWS dont sell stuff over here in Brasil....Fucking Putos!!!
  6. Tahu TahuRaisao First Blood!

7. Cindersun J-Rod Subordinate

c32QAZv.jpg The Salamanders deserve a spot in the game as well. They may not be as important as Raven Guard or Imperial Fists but I beleive we deserve to see our chapter in battle!
  8. Maybe you have confused important with popular. To me, every first founding chapters is important, and they should equally deserves to be in EC before any later foundings.
    Sharpe45, Blakklaw, Crioxus and 2 others like this.
  9. Cindersun J-Rod Subordinate

This is true but people are most of the time going to vote for things that they like the looks of and can connect with compared to those who would vote for who they find important.
  10. Well yes and we can't even find that wrong, in the end that's how it works, everyone should vote for what they prefer, their reasons being from pure aestetic or lore or mechanics or whatever. What i mean, is that i would be quite disappointed if chapters like the black templars make it into the game before the white scars, and so on. IMO first founding chapters should have the priority regardless of popularity.