Background Image

The Salamanders | Xviii Legion Rally

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Blakklaw, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Te'Kan Spartecus Arkhona Vanguard

Would love to be a salamander in game. Best chapter around IMHO.
  2. Digganob Ephringael Arkhona Vanguard

'Ez roight. Cuz green iz da best.
    Blakklaw likes this.
  3. As a salamander fan sadly I'm use to getting gyp by the devs.
    Blakklaw likes this.
  4. Aconti Aconti Scribe

Easy Brother, our time will come. As the Anvil will testify, what doesn't break us, only make us stronger.
    Sharpe45, Blakklaw and Hertyan like this.
  5. I haven't been in the Space Marine section for a while, glad to see the support for the XVIIIth is still strong!
  6. Octave Octave First Blood!

Really wish to see them around soon. For now i play with an Emperor's Piss and it's fun enough running around looking like on oversized pint of beer but you know, it's just not the same.
    Blakklaw likes this.
  7. Korsagoth Korsagoth New Member

I think that I should play Eldar, or Orks, and if the Thousand Sons get released, play that... until Salamanders get released... maybe an Ultrasmurf just for exterminatus... maybe....
  8. Hertyan Hertyan Deacon

Vulkan Lives!!!!!!!!
  9. Gruk'Lok Blakk Klaw Blakklaw Arkhona Vanguard

Indeed Green iz bezt. Space Marine and Ork wise, eh. Happy to see so many Salamanders once more!

Anyway, lets hope and hope for 6th. Despite the fact we'll have a long way ahead of us, it is truly a test on the Anvil. Perhaps something of such importance that we'll find yet another Relic of Vulkan. If so, He'stan shall be on Arkhona soon enough!

I'd definitely play Thousand Sons if they were available for Chaos.
    Abaddon has a Daemonic Relic that takes shape in a tower which allows Rubric Marines to flood out over Arkhona. Instead of having a Sorceror to control packs of them, the Tower controls all on the planet.

Again Brothers, on THIS page there's alot more Salamander signatures. They're much better than the ones on the front page.
    Hertyan likes this.
  10. Bane Bane_Tokor Subordinate

Salamanders for fifth chapter!
    Octave and Hertyan like this.