Background Image

The Road Of Blood - Sm\imperial [casual Rp] Interest Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Colapse, Jan 2, 2015.

1. DeranVendar DeranVendar Subordinate

Bloody glorious RP, I've loved it every step of the way and Feron has become my second most developed RP character across any universe to date. I thank you for letting me be apart of this bruva!
    DaKaptin, Vulpas, Colapse and 3 others like this.

2. I know im not relavant in this rp anymore but watching this and reading this is like a beautiful book that i love to read everyone is doing so incredibly well i applaud all of you in this rp i love the ending it was a master piece ik how i wanted braccio to go and progress but how everything went even if he was ever so lucky to survive i already know how braccio would have turned

And i wish i had the angst to stay in the rp all that long while ago
  3. Mandalore the Ultimate Mando Well-Known Member

I've not had the luxury to fully participate in a Role-Play, real life expectations getting the better of me every time I tried to dedicate myself to one. But for what its worth, I completely enjoyed what little time I had with the RP community and this RP in particular. From being an Imperial Scion ready to die for his comrades, to an Investigator who tried his best to protect the people he had an oath to shield from the horrors of the universe, my journey had been one to remember.

Knowing that the RP survived and managed to come to a satisfying end, unlike many other RP's sadly, warms my heart. I'm glad to have meet so many talented, creative, and dedicated writers during my short stay within the community. It inspired me to better myself as a writer long after I had to depart the RP scene. I hope that many of you continue to thrive as writers and role-players, and I extend a sincere thank you for letting be among you during my time here.
    Colapse, Draconion, Uriel1339 and 2 others like this.
  4. Chaqery Chaqery Arkhona Vanguard

Am I far too late to jump on the hype train here? If so it looks like I missed a beautiful opportunity.
    DaKaptin likes this.
  5. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

Indeed friend the Rp ended a while ago.
    DaKaptin and WanderingJester like this.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

The RP already ended I fear ^^
    WanderingJester likes this.
  7. Chaqery Chaqery Arkhona Vanguard

Ah well. Hats off to all of you that participated. It looks gorgeous.
  8. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

9. Jaccx023 Subordinate

Awww i just read this and a tear went down my eye, good old death watch
  10. Kaptin Primorkagorka DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Da feelz were real.
    Draconion and Colapse like this.