Background Image

The Road Of Blood - Sm\imperial [casual Rp] Interest Thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Colapse, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Did I miss something? Am I supposed to do something? I don't understaaaaand!
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

just relax, lean back and enjoy the show :p
    Vulpas, BadDo9 and WanderingJester like this.
  3. Fox Vulpas Well-Known Member

If we still had a blood raven it would be a good time for him to pull what Tarcain tried to pull last time in recovering the objects to be returned

"Use the loot." A ghost whispers from the warp
    DaKaptin, DeranVendar and Colapse like this.
  4. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

that is dishonorable! :p (plus I already have Amraphels sword, hue hue hue)
  5. Colapse Colapse Forum Beta Tester

Hey guys,

Our journey upon the road of blood finally came to an end. For me, it was something great. Until the moment we started this, 6 months ago, I only had experience playing role plays and never actually GMed one. And now I can say that my decision of creating this RP was indeed the right one. I was never much into writing goodbyes and shit, because this ofc is not a goodbye for I believe our forum and community will only rise in the future. Check my final post in the main thread as well and like I stated there, if you wish feel free to write your own closures, what happened to your chars there etc :)

I can also say that I am glad that everything went smoothly and I hope all of you had a fun time like I did. Until some future RP, I'll leave you with Chaplain's old stolen statement which I used couple of times already lol, but it doesn't make it less true :D (and is a blatant stealing from Shakespeare's play Henry V):

"For those who shed their blood with me shall be my battle-brothers eternal!"

A shout for every person who played with us during all these months, in no particular order:

@Grall_Stonefist
    @DeranVendar
    @Uriel1339
    @Draconion
    @lord-watchman
    @Loldoom
    @Vulpas
    @DaKaptin
    @PorOborosCain
    @Casavay
    @Mando
    @DeathKorpsOfKrieg
    @BadDo9
    @WanderingJester
    @Xaphen
    @Shadhunter
    @High_Adept_Zeth
    @Skarboy
    DaKaptin, Mando, DeranVendar and 5 others like this.
  6. the lord watchman lord-watchman Well-Known Member

It has been fun and alowed me to end tempestus story so ive been happy with it
  7. My only wish is that I could have written an epilogue, but it was fun all the same. Thanks @Colapse !
  8. Brother_Draconion Draconion Well-Known Member

Great job, @Colapse! You were a rockin' GM!
    DaKaptin, DeranVendar, BadDo9 and 2 others like this.
  9. Xaphen Xaphen Well-Known Member

It was awesome when I was around. You really were a fantastic GM.

Well this took the place of Ordo Xenos(GMed by Uriel) rp as the forum's main rp. Lets see who's is next. Maybe Derans Deathwatch? Who knows....
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

And before OX it was the original Deathwatch ^^ (Where I 'trained' Colapse for this! hue hue hue!)