Background Image

The Question and Answer Thread

Discussion in 'Additional Discussion/Questions' started by No_1, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Silly lad, Tau are already in the game, they just fell into a bucket of green paint!
  2. Busted Knuckles Azoth Steam Early Access

HAHAHAHAHAH. No.
  3. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

could you organice tournaments 1 vs 1 in the garrison? Like best Slugga, best Tactical, something like that?

Do you have the spectator camera in there?

I bet that if you put a RTC reward you wont miss people interested in.
    @Lanzer
  4. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

would the devs allow the EB team to give RTC rewards in their events?
    I was thinking in last ORk alive and 1vs1 ork tournaments in the garrison but i have no money to offer no rewards.
  5. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

We have recieved stuff to giveaway, how we will do that is not yet decided. We do not see any major interest in 1v1 duels in the garrison as they would probably not be so fun to watch.
  6. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="Elector, post: 1524545, member: 54587" We do not see any major interest in 1v1 duels in the garrison as they would probably not be so fun to watch.[/QUOTE]

If you dont see interest it is because it doesnt exist, i mean, garrison is for practicing, no rewards.. totally different setting as one 1vs1 tournament would be.

Being famous on Twitch or Ingame should tempt people to get interested ( i guess)

About fun.. this is your task, you are the casters, you should make it fun.-

In case 1vs 1 doesnt seem fun for a long competition, you can do it 3vs3, it was just an idea to begin with.

And you would have a new game mode... new content...new sweet to share, a new tab on the game

And maybe that would help to lower populated factions..
  7. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

Is the Lore of Eternal Battles thread going to be updated to include the recent(ish) Bro v ToC match?
  8. Thanatos Thanatos101 New Member

I don't think they care anymore
  9. KidMeatball KidMeatball Steam Early Access

Yeah thats what I thought.
  10. We could always kick the beehive...