Background Image

The Question and Answer Thread

Discussion in 'Additional Discussion/Questions' started by No_1, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

If the streamers and faction reps decide on a specific time, im fairly sure that its the players that will have to make sure they can be there if they sign up. You will get more information soon, just keep an eye on this subforum and you won't miss anything.
    No_1 likes this.
  2. Great idea with this project guys!

also here is a question for the team:

- since you created a lore branch of your team, what do you specifically mean by: "describing events to the community that inspires them to participate", are we talking like the ever absent lore of EC brought to life, and with he legit sanction to be official from the devs? and how do I take part in? :D
  3. phantagor phantagor Eternal Battles Moderator

For the question as in how to join: As of right now, we already do have two Lorewriters, although one is not as active currently. But if a job gets vacant in the future, we keep you updated if we need someone to take over.

For the question in particular:
    It is indeed something according to creating Lore for EC. Nothing in regards to evolving storyline for the game itself, as this is in the hands of the developers, but any event we create will be announced in a Lore-Fashion too, to create a feeling of creating/being involved in a story.

The same goes for the after reports. So that the events get a lore adequate conclussion to the story we try to tell.

That said: i am not sure if it will one day all be incorporated into the actual EC Lore, but players should get the feeling that what they do has some story impact.

TL:DR: Every event will be announced and concluded not only in terms of "crunch" (rules) but also in terms of Fluff (Lore, Story). This should encourage players who want to create a story to take part in the events too.
  4. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Hi again, im here, i was staring at your video

and i have a few considerations that maybe you can request to the devs team for the shows you are making.

1 i miss the audio of the battle.
    2 i miss the life bars of the people.
    3 i miss the captain banners and elites.

You should ask for special UI for this battles to make it amazing, cause now, its cool, but a little boring with everything neutral.
  5. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

We are giving constant feedback to the devs about the spectator camera, your suggestions are appreciated! :)
  6. Boaz Boaz First Blood!

I don't believe I received the 20,000 RTC for being a Founder. I took a break from the game for about a year and pretty sure I never spent most of my RTC since I was saving them for more items to be released. Who do I contact?