Background Image

The Question and Answer Thread

Discussion in 'Additional Discussion/Questions' started by No_1, Feb 14, 2017.

1. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

And i think it is a very good idea to have tournaments, live twich streamers and whatever the game could offer.

But i think should save resources for common people and not only for pro guilds.

Cause you can spend 2 months creating this tournament.

But what it will offer to people that play with less friends, like 10 ppl warparty, are we thinking what to give them ingame?

Our guild doesn´t have a rigid schedule, sometimes we are 4 sometimes we are 15. If we cannot assure a number of players for a especific date, what tool would have for warparties?

What will happen with warparties formed by memebers of several guilds?¿

What i tried to explain is that we need tools ingame for casual waarparties too.
  2. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

It's not going to take 2 months setting up a tournament as it really only requires a spectator camera and the possibility for GvG. This is not created for only "pro" guilds and all guilds are welcome, people like you talk about are welcome to join. All you have to do is to get in contact with our faction reps.
  3. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Thanks for explanations. Got it!
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  4. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

No_1, Elector and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  5. Demetri Dominov Demetri_Dominov Arkhona Vanguard

So PSB mentions large scale battles in PS2. What's the intent here? Something similar? How's it going to work?
  6. Kuche Eternal Battles Moderator

7. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Can we expect this event to come this month ?
  8. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

We will start as soon as we get enough interested people for it.
  9. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

ok i understood that you will set a date for people to inscribe in it.

Copy pasted in another thread: It goes like this…EB schedules matches between factions. Faction reps publicly communicate the day and time to their faction.

And then we inscribe us..

Guilds that choose to fight will respond with how many participants they can bring.
  10. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

But, when they said: " bE communicate day and time" i guess it can be several days an several time lapse.

So if as example: You would say this week the factions battle are:

Chaos vs Orks.

Day: Friday

Time: Start at3 PM EST
    ends At 7 PM EST

So my guild can tell to our faction rep: hey we usually play from 4PM to 6PM. 10 players.

and he will try to set up a match between this hours? so it can be at 4:00---4:30--- 5:00--5:30PM EST

And we have to wait his confirmation.

Is working this way? Is this the format you would use? I only want to understand clearly to be able to explain to more people.

Thanks.