Background Image

The Question and Answer Thread

Discussion in 'Additional Discussion/Questions' started by No_1, Feb 14, 2017.

1. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Which tools would we have ingame for those who not come to forums or discord ?

If we have 2 guilds of 5 friends each one..can we ask for a server?

Can we ask to not be recorded?¿

Its still 3 days limit?

Whats happening, we were about to request a server for friends to practice between us ... what should we do ?
  2. Lanzer Lanzer Eternal Battles Moderator

Please ask your questions to the EB team here. We will answer as best as we can.
  3. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

I think you should make a faction guilds recruitment thread leaded by faction representants, where we could make a list of guilds interested in, maybe blocked and only editable by them by request of guild leaders.

So we can have a list of faction guilds/languajes/ schedules/ prefered server , and maybe a place for newbies to found guilds interested in competitive play.

But, do you need only the the guild leader, or guilds can have several representants?
  4. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Factions leaders were supossed to be voted by players.. how this was changed to have a complete list in one day, i have miss something? where is the spanish representation in this team?

Why this team has been choosen without contest? What are your merits? Are you devs? tabletop Fans? Players? I dont know nothing about this team..

Not trying to be irespectfull, but you know, its seems like they have made a team with only their friends.

So, when should we expect the first round to come?
  5. Maensith Subordinate

Is it possible for random players to queue for such matches without invitations or guild membership? Perhaps an additional option in the selection menu - skirmish, grand battle, lair and this new mode?
    No_1 likes this.
  6. Smorcest Elector Eternal Battles Moderator

These are not faction leaders, we do not have specific language representatives in the team.

This is a community created project ran by community members, we have the backing of the devs but it's our job to ensure this project goes forward. The team is picked out of people who were interested at the time the project was created. The list includes people from all factions and many different guilds, I can ensure you this is not a "friends only" group.
  7. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

This is something that we need to ask devs about.

However, we do plan to hold different kinds of matches, including ones that don't have any guilds on any sides. Furthermore, since we won't always have a guild provide a full warparty, we will let solo players to fill in the slots if they want.
    Maensith and Kuche like this.
  8. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

For now faction reps are reaching to guild representatives to gauge guild interest. Once we have more concrete numbers, we will probably post it on the forums for everyone to see.

Guilds can also reach to their faction's reps.

Guilds can have several representatives, but we would prefer guilds to discuss this matter internally(so we don't have situation where one guild representative is interested and says that his guild will participate, only for the guild leader to later say that guild won't participate).
    Kuche likes this.
  9. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

i wish your team the best of lucks.

But it has shocked me, cause as you said, this is a proyect that was created long time ago but i ve never heard before. And i ve seen so many twitch, forums etc... Maybe founder forums i guess..or discord.

It also shocks me that you said you´ll be working on gamemodes, like removing timers, capture points or even mutators¿? cause afaik it is a dev task

I´m so conffused.
  10. Redthirst Redthirst Eternal Battles Moderator

Some of it will take the forms of custom rules(for example, the fighting is confined to a single point, so there will be members of a production team making sure that nobody is breaking this rule and attacking another point).

Hopefully, moving forward, we can have a degree of customization added by devs so we can set more concrete rules that nobody can break because they are set up by the game.
    No_1 and Kuche like this.