Background Image

The problems with the LSM playerbase

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Forj, May 11, 2017.

1. ArchKnightHough ArchKnightHough Steam Early Access

I believe he went to the "other team" to go full retard, unless I missed something. o_O
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  2. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

For the throwing nades while decapping, bear in mind that they have been calls for sabotage and boycott of the campaign from the other factions, so I will not be surprised that those ones were actually people trying to stop the LSM campaign from the inside. But well we are not completly white in this story, I heard of people playing eldars or chaos and were losing the matches on purpose by killing their own teammates.

This campaign has revealed fully all the vileness and flaws of the community, be it LSM, or any other factions. Except orks maybe. They have been relativly quiet those days. It was mostly LSM and eldars that were doing the noise.
    Ephaistos likes this.
  3. Shiani Brujah Preacher

I think I see what happened. I didn't take one, got frustrated with not being able to heal those selfish bastards, went to equip a crystal and saw that it says "Incompatible with Mark of Khorne" and assumed that meant "cannot heal Mark of Khorne users with it" rather than "You can't use it when you equip Mark of Khorne."
    XavierLight likes this.
  4. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

I've noticed people throwing grenades in to melee. It's happened with ferals playing orks. It's happened in random Eldar games, and with LSM. WHO THROWS A ZOGGIN' GRENADE IN A FITE DER BUDDIES CLEARLY WINNIN! DO YA SHOOT RACERS ABOUT TA CROSS DA FINISHIN' LINE? Well- ya do if yer an Ork but dats fer a totally different reazon.
    ArchKnightHough, Forj and XavierLight like this.
  5. trustybroom trustybroom Steam Early Access

Yesterday I was using my Vet GA and fighting in melee. My teammate rolled up, threw a melta bomb at my feet and shot it. Good times.
  6. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

See, should have thrown it on your shield. Then if you walk in somewhere blocking the first person to melee you dies and your shield only half dies. (If it's the base one.) I managed to evade close to a tactical that instead of shooting me (He snuck up behind me) decided to throw two krak grenades at me. The outcome? I evaded in his direction, it dropped off and exploded, killing him and leaving me unscathed. That was hillarious. Shud a jus' shot me yer poncy get. Datz wot ya ger fer tryin' ta show off!
  7. only problem I've noticed is they like to type GG on wins solely because they've got 3-5 more people at the start. Who is the real green tide?
  8. BaronXIII Arkhona Vanguard

Usually people who type GG mean good game, in fact, not just usually, but the vast majority of the time.

Not many people end the game with GG thinking it means, "HAHA Take that enemies! We outnumbered you, we beat you, and you should feel bad! Look how big my e-peen is! I am the best!".

Yeah no, usually it just means GG (good game).

Of course, as with every faction, there are outliers when the scum of the world likes to open their mouths and make whatever faction they are apart of look bad, but we just ignore those losers.
    Forj likes this.
  9. Forgrim Forj Battle-Skald

Yeah, I always say GG, it's like shaking hands - good sportsmanship is warranted regardless of how the match actually want. I don't mean it's literally a good game for everyone. I mean "Thanks for the game". Maybe I should start using that instead.
    Roon and BaronXIII like this.
  10. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

GG is alright for an actual good game (closely fought from both sides), maybe it's my age but if we've rolled the other team, or been rolled ourselves, that is not a good game. If it's a good game I can usually find something good to say about the opposing team, and try to (nice defense on the right flank/ good job with the snipers at B etc) Recently came across a kid who said it in person, that wound me up for some reason..

I sometimes get TK's with grenades, mainly as I'll throw and shoot at a large cluster coming through a doorway only for a melee to jump in to attack just as the grenade goes off. It's all spacial awareness that's lacking from many factions. It's not just LSM however, it's a lot of players. Lost my vet warlock in a siege defense as some reaper decided to fire his launcher at the assault behind our lines that I'd just killed to protect our heavies. Direct hit on me... oh well it happens.

Tacts running away on 1/4 health as the apoth is trying to heal them is my favorite one when playing as healer.