Background Image

The problems with the LSM playerbase

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Forj, May 11, 2017.

1. cood Recruit

Today i spend first half of them match on spamming 'mark objectives' in chat, then after third squad leader change i started d-bashing 'leader' for the rest of the game. We did win, but at this point im ready to ruin a match for people that refuse to learn and cooperate.

If you are too dumb to mark objective don`t be a leader.
  2. have the time people that are the leaders, dont even realise it or ignore the chat box entirely to the point you have to caps lock at them
  3. TBF if they don't know how to mark then they won't know how to relinquish squad lead to someone else, or redeploy, or anything...

Just start your own squad and tell people in chat to join it for marked objective and xp, normally works for me.
    Imperator5 likes this.
  4. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

Actually in the games we're in is fairly common that, if after spamming "leader mark X" they dont' respond, we then pass to "To mark press Q" and "If you don't know how to lead, exit and change squad". And by leader I mean we use his/her name actually.
  5. Ryan Gosling RyanG Steam Early Access

late joined on this, last two minutes no points capped severe team imbalance, managed to get a and b capped but then they 12v19'd us on C.

Then they typed GG.

I asked if this was a good game to them.
    I got called a whiner.

Space Marines, everybody.
    [​IMG]
  6. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Seeing as 6 people left the game that match has more of a leaver problem then a mismatch problem. Now if you had a similar pic but only 1/2 people leaving then that would lend more credence. Besides its LSM did you expect anything else?
  7. Ryan Gosling RyanG Steam Early Access

I'd have some real beauties if i didn't have to copy paste everything i wanted to screenshot into paint because print screen does nothing.
  8. Kageshira Kageshira Active Member

Notice how he isn't in a guild and he's like in 11th place from 19, doesn't mean that every player in those circumstances is like that, but the average LSM player, and that dude seems to be an average LSM player, tends to be an entitled d*ck, and I tell you as an average player who happens (more like happened) to main LSM.
  9. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Steam screenshot is F12.
  10. fenrhir fenrhir Subordinate

Yeah, and I bet tactical awareness is a Gift of Chaos we get at birth ?

TBH I'm new in this game, and yes, guidance from my brothers will bring me faster and more efficiently to that state where my brain and common sense and EC knowledge make me valuable enough in your eyes.

This being said, I began with LSM only because there was the campaign. Know playing CSM, and still lacking good guidance and advice.
    Because, yes, games whare I got good leaders/mates are fucking rare, even when they're rank 6+. Not easy to learn in those conditions...