Background Image

The Predations of Chaos - WHFB RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Casavay, Apr 19, 2017.

  1. Valonox Valonox Preacher

    Trinity looked at the girl know as Kartenhaus and spoke. " I agree I believe going to the Temple is a death sentence unless the accompanied. Child what is your intentions of going to the Temple the possibility of the Enemies of the Six Holies is exceedingly..." The explosion stopped her train of thought. Trinity looked at the Captain. "Did you send them out to destroy a boat so more could come Captain or was that someone else?"
  2. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

    "You rotten fools, wh-"
    Daenas' words were interrupted when he noticed one of the raiders starting to keel over, thanks to the other elf it seems who apparently knew magic. He quickly grabbed his longbow and readied an arrow, poised to shoot in case the fight really broke out.
    Then they started to move away from the three of them. He lowered the bow a little, waiting if the hairy one decided to go violent.
    Hopefully that shout the raider made wasn't a call for reinforcements.
  3. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

    When he heard the blast Ulanov knew what he had to do , slinging his bardiche on his back and quickly drawing his handgunner's musket. Taking a moment to steady himself as the echo went throughout the city he pulled the trigger a flash as he adding his own to the cacaphonous blast the shot aimed for the Marauder in armor hoping to puncture it and leave him dead
  4. Having satisfied his curiosity Zach decided to move on, a strange sight but nothing he should really concern himself with while he scouts. The explosion and voices he hear on the other hand earned his curiosity as he continued to move through what cover he could find. His cloak would prevent the enemy from determining his identity immediately but he would prefer to not be seen at all. As such he decided to head towards the voices first as they were closer. Though he did ponder the possibilities the explosion possessed perhaps an act of sabotage by surviving soldiers or perhaps just a savage mistaking gunpowder for a spice.
    Maleth, bossaroo and Casavay like this.
  5. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

    Selendis squinted briefly at the noises, her sword being raised off of the ground at the wings - it seemed somewhat closer she reckoned, and certainly weren't friendly. The shouting got her a bit uneasy and ready for any combat; the final explosion however caused her shoulders to flinch slightly and the blade to then be brought into a normal grip instead of reverse-grip, both hands coming to grab at the handle and bring the weapon to bear.
    Her gaze went back to wherever the others were to make sure she wasn't alone, before turning forward again.

    "...We may have enemies in the sky." She said, certainly sounding unhappy in saying this.
  6. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

    Daenas quickly followed with his bow. Loosing an arrow aimed straight at one of the raider's throat. Trying to notch another arrow as fast as he could.
    He was a bit nervous with his movements using perhaps unnecessary haste, the change in scenery and usual mood of the day had been vastly different. The explosion just moments before had startled him too, it was kill or be killed now and he was determined not to be in the latter.
  7. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

    Ashima was somewhat concerned about the blast, but with the other Elf knocking an arrow and the human pulling out his own gun, she decided to add her own blast to the noise as the hand that had cast the spell now drew her pistol from it's place on her belt.
    She then took aim at the unarmored Warrior that was marching away and then let loose her own firearm, with her greatsword held in her off-hand as a precaution should someone try matching her in a contest of blows.
  8. BlackNecron BlackNecron Arkhona Vanguard

    Tsesh still was in the cellar, to watch over the dwarven situation, but that would soon change.
    His head turned quickly as he heard some kind of...explosion?
    "We should postpone this for later. It seems something requires our attention."

    Tsesh exited the cellar in haste. "What was that?" He looked around, only to immediatly notice that half of his "Army" seemingly disappeared. "And where is the rest of our companions?"
  9. Saraph Midas Casavay Well-Known Member

    @Valonox @Vlayden @BlackNecron

    “I'm no child, and I know the streets”, protested Kartenhaus, crossing her arms. It was probably supposed to be some gesture of defiance, but with the meek noblewoman bearing her defeatedness so openly, it had any effect but this. She flinched at the explosion, and quickly turned harbouwards, staring in awe.



    Schuster quickly whipped around as if the explosion somehow originated from behind the man. “No...” he spoke in response to Trinity. “I sent nobody. But perhaps... perhaps these were survivors of my guard?” He raised his head, looking at the emerging Sand King. His eyes, and voice, betrayed that he dared hope. “But... how would they get onto a longship? And would they survive their deed?”


    Selendis' remark went seemingly unnoticed by Joachim – at least, unreacted to – but the flinchy noble shrank considerably and almost broke her neck staring into the black, cloudy heavens.



    Another loud noise, the signature roar of musket fire, interrupted the night.



    @TuskatheDaemonKilla

    The open plaza gave way to a labyrinthine set of streets – at the end of which, the Witch Hunter would encounter another bang and three familiar figures...



    @Maleth @bossaroo @Wata

    As the raiders dropped to the ground dead, the Dark Tongue shouting paused – and then intensified, more confused, and angry, than before. The air itself seemed to stir as the commotion spread like wildfire.



    @Jammysod and all the other mages

    And like white noise growing from an unnoticed nuisance into a powerful, deafening blast, Azyr suddenly whipped up and grew quite tempestuous around the city, as if channeled by someone not too careful – someone perhaps inclined towards Dhar.
  10. Zarcharia frowned as he ended up finding the trio of people who also set out to have a look around. The frown faded to his usual permanent scowl as he heard another bang. Perhaps the survivors of the Town Guard making a last stand, commendable but they wouldn't survive against the chaotic horde. However such destruction presented an opportunity for escape while the savages were busy and distracted by the port. He needed to get to those that had decided to stay at the manner. With that and not even acknowledging the other group he decided to hurt back go the manner. Best to get everyone moving as quickly as possible before their chance is lost.
    Casavay and Maleth like this.

Share This Page