Background Image

The Predations of Chaos - WHFB RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Casavay, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

Ashima nodded to the words of the Guard Captain, even if she still wished for him to just not feel that dying here was his only option. Looking upon the devastation wrought upon the city and the villa that had the cellar that had proven her port in the storm however, was another matter and one that made her wish she could actually step into the sun (without stepping into sunlight being akin to ending her unlife.)

As the Elf thought upon the matter of where to go next, there was the girl's comment to which she replied "Not if I have anything to say about it." Suffice to say, she felt this had to be a matter with group input. So she then said to everyone else: ( @Vlayden , @Grall_Stonefist , @BlackNecron , @TuskatheDaemonKilla , @Jammysod , @bossaroo , @Valonox , @Wata ) "So, any requests as to where we go next? Doesn't look there's much here we can do anything about."
  2. Zacharia inhaled upon seeing the destruction and sighed as he looked upon the place so desecrated by the degenerates of chaos. He mumbled something to himself as he inspected the writing on the walls translating it to himself and grimacing at the more rude and blasphemous writings. He brought out his note book for a moment and wrote some of the more interesting symbols in a special section and placed it back into a pocket on his coat beneath the cloak. The city was sacked and still very much under the occupation of the barbaric hordes of north-men and Sigmar knows what else. All the more reason why a scouting trip would be necessary to escape the city, simply walking in a direction like what the pale elf proposed was unfavorable at best and suicidal at worst. Speaking of the Pale Elf she spoke to someone before she asked a question about where to go. Strange but not something worthy of true caution but he would keep tabs on her. Granted he was doing that with everyone here just at different levels of importance.
    Casavay, Maleth and bossaroo like this.
  3. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

The High Elf looked to the girl after a moment, the steely eyes softening for a moment, before turning her gaze back to the rest of the group.
    "I am no navigator or pathfinder; I am not quite certain as to where anything is in this, 'place'. However if the humans wish to go onwards, I shall aid them." She vowed now, squeezing the handle on her Greatsword. With her face hidden, it wasn't exactly easy for anyone to get a view of her emotions - merely two, wary elven eyes that scanned the area from time to time.
    Her other hand remained quite hidden under the cloak - in fact, almost all of her was hidden, save for the arm that stretched out to hold her greatsword over her shoulder that showed off the marvelously crafted plate armour, as well as the plated boots that she wore, dirtied from the constant travelling she had endured up to this point.

And of course, with no time to properly clean them.
  4. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

"I could go a bit ahead and scout on foot."
    Daenas said without looking at the others, scanning the environment instead. Even if Chaos presence wasn't enough to make him anxious; that one big ugly human kept glaring at everyone like someone had passed gas in his vicinity and the dwarf still was still ranting too. Also the supposed dark elf was way too friendly for her kind, and pale, it was just weird.

Why did I fly too far...damn it all...we're not going to make it out of this unscathed, if at all.
  5. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Ulanov hefted his bardiche and moved nearer to the elf that seemed quite nervous "i will go with the Knife ear, make sure that his ears are the only knives that part of him" the Stretsli joked and chuckled as he moved to go ahead and scout hoping they would not encounter any trolls . Oh how he hated those damn things. He was glad he had come for if he could escape this infernal city he could warn his homeland, The Tzarina and the Boyars must hear of this. He took a deep breath and steadied himself prepared for the worst
  6. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Youngfang didn't laugh, he was a bit too much on edge at the moment to get jokes. He just stared at Ulanov, a bit bewildered.
    "Oh yeah? Well, you look like a bear's behind and you stink."
    Daenas took a few steps more distance from the human and avoided eye contact.
    @bossaroo
  7. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

The Kislevite let loose a hearty bout of laughter and smiled widely as he walked after the elf " to tell a follower of Ursun that he looks like a bear or any of its parts ? Eh could be worse no ?" He says laughing a bit more and then sighing "do not be so worried elf we are strong folk " looking back the ingenue he shrugged "for the most part, we will live...probably" with another pat on the Elf's shoulder Ulanov advanced ahead taking cover as he scouted ahead hoping his companions would not leave him for dead
    @Wata
  8. Maleth Maleth Subordinate

"Well, there's no harm in scouting ahead, and I might as well come along with you two." Ashima said to the other Elf and Kislevite, even as the latter headed off. After all, she wasn't exactly willing to leave just them two to do all the hard work of scouting. So she headed off in the same direction as Ulanov, gesturing for the other Elf to come along as she drew her Greatsword just in case some violence was needed.
  9. Wata Wata Arkhona Vanguard

Daenas only grumbled, a bit awkward from the sudden touch, still joining the hairy human in scouting. He had never heard of "Ursun" or who they were, just making note of the man's words. To Ashima, he just eyed her with suspicion, not trusting Dark Elves one bit.
    This was going to be an unusual scouting trip.
  10. Akerath Vlayden Well-Known Member

The Swordmaster let her shoulders lower ever so slightly as the 'Dark Elf' left the vicinity, looking to the others. "...Is anyone wishing to set bets that the Druchii is going to mysteriously be the sole survivor?" She asked, the slight squint from her eyes under the hood being all that they'd see.