Background Image

The powersword.

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by TheLightGamer, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Librarian Oliverius Oliverius Arkhona Vanguard

Antheus is OP, if you haven´t noticed that.
  2. Yeah his immunity to damage is great I need to get that no one else had a problem on Chaos dropping in two shots but couldn't leave a mark on his shield, I defs need that upgrade
  3. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

My glorious Raptor has access to master crafted storm shield and both this shield and my armor are geared with void shield generator. Maybe it explains your problem?

Contact your local tech priest to have the same fancy stuff incorporated to your wargear ;)
  4. Come on mate calm down, here are people being here before game exist and we know hit detection, netcode, lag/latency, servers issues.
    It will happened that you will be shot behind cover because the bullets touch you 1s before but just suffer them after transmissions, something you can empty your magazine in a guy but truly he isn't there since a sec or more...
    And actually calling out someone here, openly will cause you more troubles than anything else. You have doubt submit ticket with proofs.
  5. Well I have been a member since the game was even created as well, and as said I had no problem shooting your team mates and you did not have a shield on you were playing a Raptor, I may of accused you of cheating in game and for that I do apologise and I'm not saying so again I'm not going to get sour because I died but as said I don't know why I had no problem shooting your team mates and other raptors, maybe you have an above average ping on the game I don't know and I don't care at all it doesn't effect me at all it was over 30-40 games go but I'm just saying I want what you have even if I have to convert to Chaos, I was not shooting you on a level 1 character I have plenty of gear variants and multiple custom loadouts I have 4 different sets for JPA alone but I digress, I apologise for that and notice I didn't say you were cheating/hacking on the forum post? ;) attention to detail
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Don't the jump packers get invulnerability frames during their jumps/dashes like normal dodge rolls get ?
  7. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Yes, at the beginning of a "jump" you have some i-frames similar to the roll of any other class.

But the main difference is that with some training and a good timing you can "stack i-frames" to either get out from shit or engage in dangerous situations by using your jump, doing a fast attack at the end of your i-frames and doing it again. I sometimes do this, but the fuel consumption using this is such that it's not really worth it except if you really have no other choice, with the recent change to slam attack recovery, I think it's better to go for a "high" jump and do a slam attack for both engaging and evading.
  8. Souledge Reax Steam Early Access

Voting for add 25% Fuel Regeneration to all JumpAssault classes.