Background Image

The Possessed shown on todays livestream

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Djemo-SRB, Apr 28, 2017.

1. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Fair enough.
  2. The_Humungus Recruit

This looks like shit and thats that...

He should be the CSM answer to the sheild bro imo
  3. GreenTable Defiance Arkhona Vanguard

So Meltas aren't the answer? If I remember correctly the meltas go through the shield and hits the user :SMSurprised:
  4. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Aye, but using an AV gun to deal with shieldbros is a little impractical to say the least. I actually prefer Lash of Slaanesh, since that also bypasses shields.
  5. Brikksmasha DoomedOne Drill Abbott

Hmm - if they make them swing their powerfits with the speed of a sword. Now that would be awesome/scarry. Or maybe make them having fire damage, like burning choopa.

Anyone knows what special powers will our new horny friend have?
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

He will allegedly run faster and have some sort of an aura.
  7. Tarot NeonWeaver Steam Early Access

I don't know if someone has said this before, but the model needs to have less "flesh pink" color and to be more "blood red", like the artwork.

Helmet and armor need to have the same shade of red and material pass, right now it looks a bit weird, like if the helmet wasn't done for that armor suit.
  8. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Pretty much agree. A matte look and a red shader over the flesh would make it gel a lot better. He's got reasonable parts but the overall is lacking and broken up too much. The more I look at him the less I agree with having him universally red too, the extra work to have him in Legion colours would be worth it :(

Would also say the purple fleshmetal in the concept art needs to happen. His waist and joints being the clean, standard gun metal tone screws with the notion of a full mutation. Maybe reuse the flesh textures from the existing fleshmetal shoulder/chest armour and stick a purple over it.

[​IMG]

Also not impressed with the choice of Fist for reasons everyone has listed.

From a lore and TT angle, they have claws that warp with different properties, some stories they generate what they specifically need, others it's random ("Vessels of Chaos" in the Codex). This Elite is perfect for a unique weapon swap between different existing melee weapons, even just swapping between Fist and Chainsword would give him a ton of tactical flexibility.

Add a much longer weapon swap delay than normal to prevent bluffing and make tactical decisions matter.
  9. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

except they said there isnt going to be a non paid version of the bonus that the possessed gets, where as orks can buy the stealth for AP. so that is more pay 2 win. (especially if powerfists are made to not suck at some point)