Background Image

The Possessed shown on todays livestream

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Djemo-SRB, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Redhatter Redhatter Arkhona Vanguard

It's just a GA with a power fist and a meh looking skin........

They should at least open his hand up when he is attacking people to show that he is using the claw instead of a power fist, also speed up the animation a bit.
  2. Why o why couldnt they of just picked Chosen as the elite? *sigh*
  3. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

At the moment unless you have surprise using a power fist in melee results in you being kited about by any player that knows what's there doing and that's if you are using rolls to avoid there dbash's if you try a fast attack, a strong attack will just result in them running out of range or using the knife to break it

So giving us a more tanky class will just mean they have to kite for a bit longer, the outcome will still be the same
  4. Vangelis Vangelou New Member

Abaddon is displeased, they say.
    So he punishes the Chaos with his finest elite
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  5. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

And all they need to do is to play RPS with Handicapped enemy that has anti-vehicle fist for AP purposes.
  6. 3dbocatt 3dferocity Active Member

20 BOLTER ROUNDS? :SMSurprised:

That's 760 EHP! :CSMWord: and as fast as or faster than Eldar/Slaanesh marines?! Gimme a free version cuz I'm poor and I'm in love with this thing.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.
  7. GreenTable Defiance Arkhona Vanguard

What other people say: How on earth can we play this? Its gonna be too difficult.
    What I say: LET'S DO DIS KIDDOS ITS REAR END FISTIN TIME!
    3dferocity likes this.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

you are just going to use this the same way you use a khorne berzerker to rush in and yolo people on on the final push as attacker on ticket maps and the likes.
    Biggest difference outside of not having 1 life on a MoK TA will be a MoK TA can actually kill 4 or 5 ppl before dying while this guy just gets kited for days and owned .
    Its soul purpose is it's a nice distraction so the real melee might be able to use the confusion ( read Laughter ) off the enemy's to their advantage.
    Outside of that I can't really see the point to this things existence.
    Its just a lumbering Exp pinata if you ask me.
  9. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Well that looks, awful.

But as I understand it the Ork elite is just a reskin, so ultimately it doesn't matter.
  10. GreenTable Defiance Arkhona Vanguard

Essentially yes. But the elite unlocked the cloaking ability for the faction. So it had its purpose.