Background Image

The Possessed shown on todays livestream

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Djemo-SRB, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

I think the helmet is a little plain but other than that I like it, really digging the Gal Vorbak vibe so glad they went with WB's scheme. Increased speed likely won't be enough to justify it being melee only. They could add a good self-heal and/or a leap of some kind to make up for that
  2. I really like the overall look, though the helmet could use some work. Maybe if they gave it some life steal, or some kind of delayed passive health regen, it would make up for the lack of a ranged weapon.

Edit
    Actually I think it would be interesting to give some kind of bonus in relation to all the marks, it already has high toughness (Nurgle) and speed (Slaanesh) so maybe also give it some life steal (Khorne) and armor regen (Tzeentch). These values don't have to be as high as the marks as they don't come with the marks' downsides.
    Cegorach and Brujah like this.
  3. RuntKikka RuntKikka Well-Known Member

If they fix melee it will make up for the lack of pistol. :CSMWord:

Honestly I think the possessed is terrible all around in it's current state.

Looks bad, sounds bad, and has zero functional use.

25 bucks to gimp yourself it seems.
    XRuinX likes this.
  4. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

I have a suggestion for the aura: make him and allies 15m around him unstunable. Put the aura at the end of the Traitor Assault tree in exchange for losing the ability to cap points.
    CyberneticSaturn likes this.
  5. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

So much for the Gal Vorbak, restricted to slow powerfist, no pistol, reused assets from. Isn't the whole point of being an elite is to be something to inspire fear in enemies and awe in allies?

Is it really pay to win when you the devs throw RTC at us with every campaign? I mean it would take longer but you would eventually get it. I just feel overall disappointed that the elites are neutered so badly, at the very least it would be nice to customize them, or have other versions like a ranged kommando.
    XRuinX likes this.
  6. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

Holy fucking 3 legged bitch ass son of a mutant aborted half fucked heretical prostitute living under a bloodthirster left testicle, WHAT!?

I must say torso, arms and legs looks impresive, props for that bE exelent work, helmet i hope its placeholder, you guys can possibly be serious that THATS the real deal helmet, most people here are saying it looks plain, but for my honest opinion it looks as derp as it could, shoulder pads its ok that theyre re using ingame cosmetics imo

That helmet, claw and backpack needs to be the one from artwork, i would even go as far as to say delay him, get it all done and THEN release it, current visual is derpy and unless that powerfist swings as fast as a powersword i wonder how will that work... monstrous life steal is the only thing that comes to mind
  7. Doesn't look too bad aesthetically. As others said, $25 to remove your sidearm and locked to a power fist is not a compelling purchase, much less a viable load out. Disappointing. If we had more elites for Chaos coming, that would be nice. But really it's all moot until they show a decent Veteran System revamp.

Lock yourself into a single spawn antitank melee with no pistol is just silly. Might as well include Token of Challenge Lolz with it cuz it seems like a joke as it is now. Lolz for the Lol God.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

re used existing shoulder pad extetic's .
    power fist
    no gun
    nurgle popped pimple helmet
    and no talent mastery version for the vet ..

NOPE!
    [​IMG]
    XRuinX, Ashgarm and Khaernakov like this.
  9. It almost seems like they don't have an actual plan as to what roles these elites should fill, and are just making it up as they go. Really pains me to see this game blundering along with no real direction.
    Ashgarm, CyberneticSaturn and Brujah like this.
  10. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

But at least they will not have problems with Eldar and Space Memerines,right?

I feel that he will not be used. Even not bought since it is not worth for a character that will be used for jokes.