Background Image

The Possessed shown on todays livestream

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Djemo-SRB, Apr 28, 2017.

1. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

6fe.jpg

Im genuinely curious. After you have seen how the Possessed will look like in the game (compared to the artwork), are you still planning on shelling 25k RTC on this guy? I cant say that i am, and i was really looking forward to this guy.

Official artwork for comparisons sake:

[​IMG]

Ingame:

[​IMG]
  2. TheBatman Recruit

No screenshots? I couldn't watch the stream
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

[​IMG]

You can rewatch the Twitch replay on the Twitch site for more angles and ingame movement.
  4. So...Orks get a stealth melee, Eldar get a JPA and Chaos gets a GA...but the LSM get a ranged class.....hmmmmmm I wonder who will be the most effective in the current meta.
  5. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

CSM get a GA locked to a powerfist without a sidearm...

Powerfist and Yellowarmor alone without the pistole put you at 950 LP thats not even enough for a Sigil ontop.
  6. Azzagtot Azzagtot Drill Abbott

It seems like we're getting fisted.
    Where is the fangs of "power fist" at least?
    And what mechanics he uses? It seems really like a reskinned GA without a pistol and boosted ho/amor
  7. Dyuth Steam Early Access

dude that helmet looks horrible in comparison with artwork; and where's the backpack? :/
    XRuinX, Harkus and Zarbustibal like this.
  8. If his Powerfist has the same swing speed and damage as the regular Powerfist, no amount of EHP boosts is going to improve his staying power.
    CyberneticSaturn likes this.
  9. Noah said they want to get the horned backpack in, not necessarily when it launches though but eventually.

I'm probably buying it if only because I play PF TA pretty exclusively on CSM anyway heh.
  10. My only immediate complaint is the the helmet looks hella plain with the rest of him.
    Harkus likes this.