Background Image

The New ScorpioHawk! The Elite of the Future!

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Dragonkindred, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Dragonkindred Dragonkindred Arkhona Vanguard

Behold it's deadly majesty and know fear...
    20170606195737_1.jpg
    Sily, Maensith and Hertyan like this.
  2. Xio Valency Xi0 Preacher

Guess he couldn't afford the stealth generator mod for his talon, it is rather pricey
    Maensith, Dragonkindred and Eldritch like this.
  3. I dunno, it seems like it would be too OP. We should probably nerf it by making it so that enemies with stalker bolters mark it by looking in its general direction, and reduce its stats to one armor, toughness, and health. Just to even the odds.
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Still too op, it needs to die the instant it is deployed so make it "lore accurate" I know she who thrusts and thirsts would approve
    Dragonkindred likes this.
  5. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

Pffft
    Thats nothing compared to the allmighty wolfpriest kommando! 20170605235759_1.jpg
    Maensith, Hertyan and Dragonkindred like this.
  6. This used to only happen on Harkus with JPA units for whatever reason back during Alpha, or I only saw it happen on Harkus about 5 different times prior to launch. On each occasion it was an invisible JPA or Raptor. It also used to happen in PVE instances very often on all classes.

I immediately knew what was up and luckily got a grenade off.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3kOL8SKs94

Whatever is going on this needs to be sorted out ASAFP.
    Hertyan and Dragonkindred like this.
  7. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

:SMAngry:Hah, I had an invisible bolter firing bullets of pure hate that actually killed tyranids!:SMAngry:
  8. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Pansies pls, get on our level!

[​IMG]

The fearsome flying lootah autocannon!
    Maensith, Kilrane, Tyrium and 4 others like this.
  9. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Holy fucking shit this need to be a thing, orks are crazy enough to actually do this. There will be rage but it would be so fucking hilarious.
    Kilrane and Iyan like this.
  10. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

I second this even though I'm eldar, not as if they'll give us anything anymore! xD