Background Image

The new DLCs are bull. Way to slap the vets in the face.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemoSupremo, Mar 16, 2017.

1. On this one Brother I can't follow you.
    Pineapple on pizza is the worst heresy, and my wife is Italian i know what I'm talking about.
    Challenge accepted, let's speak blade and bolter! :D
  2. Remo RemoSupremo Confessor

[​IMG]

So it's heresy then?
    AddyRedrum likes this.
  3. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

12356232423.png
    Harkus, Laanshor and RemoSupremo like this.
  4. Cesspool Cesspool Confessor

That thing was cool, I was bummed when it went away.
  5. Tankman131 Recruit

This experience has taught me a lesson. I usually wait a week or two before considering buying a game to see potential bugs and game issues due to experiencing No Man's Sky style lies from developers in the past. I overlooked this for Eternal Crusade because of a love for Warhammer 40k and a hope that the game would be at a minimum, fun and hopefully a great game.

That hope was badly placed. I find myself checking the forums every once in a while instead of playing the game because it has proven not to be fun. The only thing that kept me playing was friends and guild and even the in-game guild functionality is gone now. Add onto that the kicks in the face the developers have given dupes like me for supporting them and i come out of this with these lessons.

Even though WH40K is a lore and game that i love, i have to be extremely discerning about buying games of it (you would think Storm of Vengeance would have taught me that). The second lesson is that Behavior is another company i have to add to my doghouse of publishers that i almost never buy games from.

I hope you all don't have similar experiences as me as this honestly sucks.
  6. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

I prefer a good white sauce pizza but to say pineapple is a crime is being triggered over nothing. I've seen worse horrors created in the kitchen such as http://imgur.com/Q7B5JkS
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  7. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Shouldn't this thread be locked by now....or renamed the pineapple pizza debate thread?
  8. kharnzor kharnzor Arkhona Vanguard

That comes close but no.
    Pineapple on pizza.
    Not even fucking Nurgle himself would touch it.
    Even Tzeench regrets the machinations he put forth to create this god forsaken toxic trash that has soiled the history of one of the finest food creations known to man.

:)
  9. Remo RemoSupremo Confessor

Is the thread hurting an already dull forum?

Why close it?
    kharnzor, Whitefox550 and AddyRedrum like this.
  10. You think this is bad? Get ready to pay 30 USD for tau ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)