Background Image

The new DLCs are bull. Way to slap the vets in the face.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemoSupremo, Mar 16, 2017.

1. ItsGary Recruit

Doing small amounts of research you can find the game is not going to be what it was first thought to be. Sure the advert is a little off but I don't think I have ever bought a game purely based on the images on steam.

Reviews, Research and videos of the game being played decide whether I buy. I agree the image is a little bad xD 1000's of weapons, Persistent World etc
    Silas7 likes this.
  2. Xile Xile Member

The game right now ain't too bad stop the porkies easy.

In fact now they dropped the price I've actually managed to get a few friends to buy copies at the new price. I'm hoping they learn from the past, I think they have turned a corner I just hope it's not too late.

Anyway I'm off to fight for the Orks for the evening!
  3. jake jake Curator

Do the current 20$ DLC's even function? I'm a founder, I bought the Waaagh! bundle, and I only can equip the 'umie armor and the cap, so silver fist or shoota...
  4. Arbitrary Dwarf ArbitraryDwarf Steam Early Access

The misrepresentation is not limited to adverts. There is text on in game loading screens telling us that RTC weapons are only skins and have no special stats, being identical to non RTC versions. I am certain that CSM's standard autocannon has no fire damage.
    AddyRedrum likes this.
  5. Dakiaris Dakiaris Curator

Well technically we were supposed to have ammo that gave heat damage, high penetration, poison and all kinda of other things by now.. Instead they opted to give us the armor pen rounds then a speed reload mag that's about it.
  6. Whatever. I paid $50 for the game and dumped $25 in to flash a month before they started giving it away. I aint mad, I just wish they would add more stuff for me to buy. I want character slots and things to spend money on.

I want slots, I could care less about what deals newer players are getting. I'm trying to put money in their pocket. I want to help them pay the bills so I can keep playing. I'm having a blast. I want to keep having a blast.
  7. Rufus Zane RufusZane Subordinate

That's how I felt after seeing that I need to buy one more game and RTC in Imperium edition to get DLC. I want at least bundle for founders, plz. I don't want to make more my friends suffer, because right now game is hard to enjoy state.
  8. Yeah they need to consider something like a membership system or some way for ongoing revenue. They obviously need a ton of money. Going the way of other free shooters that grant you a nice perk for carrying a membership would provide an ongoing cash stream at least. Something like Planetside where membership lets you spawn vehicles more frequently and apply it to elites. More frequent elite spawns for members. Granted the game is based on "game buyers" but seemingly it's not enough, and they have ongoing costs for hosting and developing that would seem to need a revenue stream. Unless THAT many f2carnage players start throwing down $20 on a consistent basis?
    Bugz likes this.
  9. I would like the new weapons to be seperate on the ingame store. I don't wish to purchase the two cosmetic items as well.
  10. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

I bought a xenos pack. I haven't gotten items I've bought in the RTS which are ingame, so I'm not surprised when I didn't get the "gift of the full game" either. At this point I'm not even sure what needs tickets and what doesn't since I've had numerous problems in this department.
    AddyRedrum likes this.