Background Image

The name of our CSM Tacticals

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Djemo-SRB, Jul 15, 2015.

?

Do you like the name Traitor for the CSM?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for Loyalist Tacticals to be renamed Lapdogs, how long until that happens by the way?
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

It is allready ridiculus m8!You have been long enough around here i dont think i have to list stuff!
  3. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

They should just label everything Mon-Keigh
    dx144 likes this.
  4. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

By Isha, you're right! Wait... What about Eldar stuff are they also Mon-Keigh?
    Philos likes this.
  5. I'm sure it'll happen just before they give us an answer about why we got Traitor instead of the one everyone actually wanted.
    [​IMG]

Should be any time now...
    No no, I'm sure they'll listen to our feedback on this extremely easily changed thing...
    [​IMG]
    someday.
    BrotherChurch, Galen and dx144 like this.
  6. PhilosAzel Philos Ordinate

Mon-Keigh = Everything not Eldar kin.

Any species deemed inferior; most often used for humans. Derived from legendary cannibalistic mishappen monstrosities that invaded and subjugated Eldar lands until they were cleansed from the galaxy by the heroElronhir.

Pretty much Mon-Keigh is a term used for things not worth their time, and are a lesser form a being. This reinforces Eldars arrogance and feeling of superiority.

We see how that worked out >.< You guys got a free god ! lol
  7. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

All and all fun times to be had. Wouldn't trade them for the Eldar Empire....
  8. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Why would anyone trade anything for dust?
  9. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Thousand Sons love their dust! How dare you!
    Galen likes this.
  10. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

But if "All is dust" then the Thousand Sons love everything... And that dust can be traded... I'm starting to rethink my original statement.
    dx144 likes this.