Background Image

The Mournival

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Garviel.Loken, May 3, 2014.

1. Garviel.Loken New Member

I am looking for 2 more loyal battle bruvvas to start a mournival. Who's in?!
  2. decwaaan New Member

Mournival is supposed to be 4 captains
  3. I am loken, my friend is Tarrik. But yes we need 2 more captains
  4. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

So...a guild composed of 4 members at all times?Whos the "Horus"?
  5. No horus. My friend and I don't want a massive clan were all we are is a number, we want a small brotherhood with members we trust. Hence the mournival idea
  6. Ps I am also garviel loken
  7. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

I love Gavriel Loken...he is awesome!Too bad you guys are not loyalist...i would probably join you :3
  8. decwaaan New Member

well not to pick further holes in this, but the mournival was disbanded when Tarik and Garvil refuse to be disloyal to the emperor and fought Ezekyle and Little Horus on Isstvan 3 so never become chaos space marines - according to lore it would really need to be a space marine brotherhood, probably set before the chapter became the sons of Horus - but then again this is set in the current 40k universe not from the time of Horus's Heresy so there is no sure thing - anyway good luck - I guess some artist license with the lore is inevitable in the game anyway
  9. High Adept Zeth High_Adept_Zeth Arkhona Vanguard

Well The Mournival was later on during the Horus heresy restablished by Horus.Replacing the Gavriel Loken and Tarik Torgaddon with two others.I dont remember their names...but i do know that the one of the two replacements was a Captain of the Terminator company that was breaking the siege at Whisperheads.

Praise the Omnissiah!
  10. I am planning on more of a pre heresy one, but to be honest it's just a brotherhood of 4