Background Image

The Mad Nomads (Space Marines Chapter)

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Nomad, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Сталкер StaIker New Member

Been seeing you MAD lads the pushing hard everyday for the campaign win.

good to know not all is lost for the LolSM
    Haldur and Nomad like this.
  2. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

The Mad Nomads Company Chaplain with their Chapter Banner in the Background.

Credits:
    Artwork by Nomad Darmadeus
    Models by Joazzz
  3. Nomad Darmadeus Nomad Arch-Cardinal

Backstory:
    A week ago, The Mad Nomads received a tip that the Word Bearers had made planetside on an uncharted Death World. Scout Teams were dispatched around the planet to gather intel on the enemy and ascertain what they are doing on this planet. During the Surveillance operation, Scout Team Omega (Below) came across structures buried in the sand. Shortly after reporting their find, the World Bearers zeroed in on their location in full force.

Credits:
    - Joazzz2 for the 40k models.
    - Stormrage and Vanguard Lithius for the inspiration.
  4. MAD_Blake SEGUthred Subordinate

Greetings brothers ! My name is Blake Corvax, I shall be making many an appearance on this forum to increase our recruitment drive ! Redemption, Honor and Glory ! Only upon Death !
  5. Glory to the chapter. Glory to the void dragon I mean omnissiah
  6. TekTerror Recruit

I have just put in an app to the guild on your website, hope to get in.
  7. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

By the decree of the spritual Leige I bump this chapter to semi smurf status
  8. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

9. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

*Looks around*
    I claim this page for the SPIRITUAL LIEGE!
  10. -WCA-Vola Talron Steam Early Access

This is a message to ask for your aid in starting an event this Friday server wide! EC needs our help as a community to survive but we need to do our part! If you would join us Friday please leave a comment in the Rally Cry that has been posted by Katzu! Apologies if these messages start to appear a lot but the word needs to get out!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.